Jeff Jacobs: NCAA investigating UConn men | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs: NCAA investigating UConn men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If this is true, how can you be so bad at cheating... I mean if you finish below .500 by cheating, how the hell would they have finished without?!? I hope this isnt true but if it is, thats crazy and everyone involved is an idiot.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine which player we got recently in a "shady" way.....most of them have been damaged goods or flyers. Maybe someone KO swung & missed on?

Guess I shouldn't speculate but what top 50 player that wasn't a walking injury have we landed in last few years?

My gut says Sid Wilson.

The whole set of circumstances was just strange, with him committing to St. John's, going there for a week, then backing out and coming here.

Could also be why the AD appeared to be totally clueless about the NCAA ruling, maybe there was something else going on behind the scenes.

Reaction Score
Watch this has to do with Alterique -- the man that literally cannot stay healthy enough to play more than 5 games at a time (I have no idea if it is just saying how sad it would be if this were the case)

Reaction Score
I can't imagine which player we got recently in a "shady" way.....most of them have been damaged goods or flyers. Maybe someone we swung & missed on?

Alternatively, how embarrassing would it be to get nabbed for violations for a player we couldn't even get to come here. Watch it be Diallo.

That would put a nice bow on the KO era.

Reaction Score
My gut says Sid Wilson.

The whole set of circumstances was just strange, with him committing to St. John's, going there for a week, then backing out and coming here.

Could also be why the AD appeared to be totally clueless about the NCAA ruling, maybe there was something else going on behind the scenes.
Also, on the same day that UConn announces that the NCAA denied the waiver they find out they are under investigation.

Reaction Score
Also not sure if anyone else noticed but I don’t think AD Dave was at the ceremony at halftime tonight honoring student athletes with good grades. Herbst and Goetz were out there but I don’t think Dave was. Could have to do with this

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Well when life hands you lemons...

Dan Hurley would love to move to a job where he’s ineligible for postseason play his first season. Totally.

Reaction Score
But he was technically apart of the roster, no?

Yea when you RS you take up a scholly but it wouldn't make sense to take away wins and/or pull down banners when the player in question did not participate in said games. Let's just hope we don't actually have to cross this bridge.

Reaction Score
Yea when you RS you take up a scholly but it wouldn't make sense to take away wins and/or pull down banners when the player in question did not participate in said games. Let's just hope we don't actually have to cross this bridge.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin