Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Reaction Score
I don't think we got Cardwell'd at all, I think the staff prioritized Javonte over him.

That's interesting but makes a ton of sense. Seemed to be in great shape with Cardwell but they focused on Javonte Brown Ferguson for a reason then, must love the ceiling on this kid. In that case I'm all in would be a nice W for the staff and program.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I can definitely state that I saw him palling it up with Andre. After First Night I was pretty much confused as to where to go and ended up at a pretty cool party but was waaaaay out of place. I woke up alone in a camper in Foster, RI. Freaking Foster, RI.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I don't think we got Cardwell'd at all, I think the staff prioritized Javonte over him.

Agree. I think Cardwell looked at our situation much like Javonte Brown Ferguson is looking at Kansas’ situation and decided to engage schools prioritizing him.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
That's interesting but makes a ton of sense. Seemed to be in great shape with Cardwell but they focused on Javonte Brown Ferguson for a reason then, must love the ceiling on this kid. In that case I'm all in would be a nice W for the staff and program.

It’s a top 50ish recruit vs a top 120. This staff wants to swim in deeper waters it would seem.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

“I don’t have any more visits planned. I canceled all my visits and I closed my recruiting,” he said Monday morning by phone from Canada.“I’m going to announce soon,” he said. “I have to figure out a date.”

“The UConn visit was great,” he said. “The whole vibe was different over there. You could tell the vibe is different. Those guys are ready to win. I could tell they had a couple bad years before but all those guys are ready to win and they’re ready for a big upcoming.”

1571673000851.png

(Still doomed.)

Reaction Score
I am not criticizing the insiders, but my true feeling on these posts is this: I give them almost no weight at all these days.

Reaction Score
I would love to get more video of him soon. Not much out there right now.
There is so little on him and the couple of videos of him where he looks awkward are around 2 years old when he was probably 14. Don't think he's a great athlete but he's still just 16, massive wingspan, good touch. For the amount of top schools who have offered him and for Corey Evans to have scouted him and said he would place him around top 50 area for 2020 if he was ranking him means there is a whole lot to work with.

Reaction Score
Nice to read that we certainly don’t have the issue of parents whispering in his ear to go elsewhere... they seem to like proximity and MSG

if proximity to MSG was one of the biggest factors then i'm glad hes not visiting marquette or indiana.

zags isnt really in the prediction game. dont think he's prone to going out on a limb. to give one he needs to be pretty confident

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom