Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Reaction Score
I don’t think Danny is the kind of guy to sit back. I think he’ll continue to full court press Cliff and hopefully Cam to swing one of them back this way. Heck maybe even Kadary. Only way he’ll stop is if the 2020 recruits tell him they aren’t interested. Other than that they’re all in play

What I meant is that he does not have to reach, he has the benefit to not "need" any particular position.

Reaction Score
What I meant is that he does not have to reach, he has the benefit to not "need" any particular position.
Yea.. I think Hurley will still pitch to Cliff that he’s a need. But I also think he’d be able to sleep easier at night, for sure. We’d be in a much more comfortable position, no doubt.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We could use some mid-week emojis after yesterday's news.
@Matrim55? @Zionn?
I'm keeping my head down after the Cardwell embarrassment. After having talked to a few other folks who usually have good info, I'm semi convinced that the staff ran a low-key disinformation campaign to figure out who'd been leaking stuff. Two of the three guys I usually hear from – the same guys who gave me Jackson, Springs, Cole, Bouk, all the way back to hiring Kenya – thought Cardwell was here, and was about to commit. They got snookered, and thus I did as well (as did a few other usually reliable posters here, though it should be noted that @Zionn was not one of them).

So right now I don't trust them, or their info. I'm hearing things on Javonte Brown Ferguson, but I'm going to keep it private until I know once again that their information is reliable. Because the Cardwell thing was freaking mortifying.

Reaction Score
I'm keeping my head down after the Cardwell embarrassment. After having talked to a few other folks who usually have good info, I'm semi convinced that the staff ran a low-key disinformation campaign to figure out who'd been leaking stuff. Two of the three guys I usually hear from – the same guys who gave me Jackson, Springs, Cole, Bouk, all the way back to hiring Kenya – thought Cardwell was here, and was about to commit. They got snookered, and thus I did as well (as did a few other usually reliable posters here, though it should be noted that @Zionn was not one of them).

So right now I don't trust them, or their info. I'm hearing things on Javonte Brown Ferguson, but I'm going to keep it private until I know once again that their information is reliable. Because the Cardwell thing was freaking mortifying.

This makes me love Danny Hurley even more. Also the shift from Cardwell to Javonte Brown Ferguson might be why there was bad information out as well.

@Matrim55 you are one of the good ones, and it is impossible to bat 1,000. Thank you for all of the insight!

Reaction Score

Appreciate the transparency on this

Reaction Score

Much respect and thank you for taking time to explain.

Reaction Score

please post what you feel comfortable....thx for any info!

Reaction Score
please post what you feel comfortable....thx for any info!

82E1D65E-B7D3-4111-830D-454D0323838D.gif

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

Totally appreciate the transparency. Despite how obsessed most of us are, just know that there are still some sane, rational people on this board who can keep perspective and not lose their #2 when leaked information about 17 year olds isn't 100% accurate. Essentially I'm saying the Cardwell thing shouldn't feel mortifying and the people who are trying to take you to task for that need to regain composure and reevaluate themselves.

Reaction Score

Isn't it great when someone is honest and straightforward?

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score

@ClifSpliffy need your take on the efficacy of Hurley's approach. It's your time to shine.

Reaction Score

Classic Canary trap.

Reaction Score
I don't speculate on recruits. Give me top 100 kids and develop them. I trust the staff.

I also trust the grind.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I with the above posts, nothing to be mortified about. You heard something and shared it with us. I believe we appreciate any crumbs that get tossed our way. Thanks for the explanation which speaks volumes about you.

Reaction Score

Everyone on here has some sorta voyeuristic desire to be on the inside and get news or information flow before it's public. There is NO ONE on here who has the right to criticize those that may actually have this look and the ability/desire to share with the rest of us. If anyone here is pissed, they can wait for the insta post or tweet from the recruit.

And if Hurley did what you say....that's dirty and its awesome. I'm buying all of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom