Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Reaction Score
Hate to fuel the rumors already, but saw Javonte and his whole family this morning at Dog Lane. They were eating breakfast with the whole coaching staff. Wide ranging conversation from what I overheard. Some talks about the MLB postseason, football, NBA and college basketball. Hurley also asked him what he likes to watch, but didn't get to hear his answer.

Should be a fun weekend!

Reaction Score
Hate to fuel the rumors already, but saw Javonte and his whole family this morning at Dog Lane. They were eating breakfast with the whole coaching staff. Wide ranging conversation from what I overheard. Some talks about the MLB postseason, football, NBA and college basketball. Hurley also asked him what he likes to watch, but didn't get to hear his answer.

Should be a fun weekend!

Stay on'em. :cool:

Reaction Score

Should be a fun weekend!
Thanks Dave, keep us updated

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Should be a fun weekend!
I heard. He likes Housewives of Atlanta, NBA and The Neighborhood. I am currently cooking in the kitchen with my ears up. I paid $125 to "fill in" for the regular cook.

I'm back baby!!

Reaction Score
I guess I’ll be the first to post the obvious gif for the thread:

tenor.gif

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Do we dare ask how the weather is?

Reaction Score

Should be a fun weekend!

Thanks for the early intel!

Any word on whether Coach Hurley has asked him whether he says “gif“ or “jif”?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
UPDATE...I was ratted out. Within 10 minutes of my post UConn po po hauled me out of the building. Currently idling in a car. Will try and talk myself out of this. May have to go with the tried and true "I'm Fishy" bit. Worked before.

1571416885356.png

Reaction Score
I heard. He likes Housewives of Atlanta, NBA and The Neighborhood. I am currently cooking in the kitchen with my ears up. I paid $125 to "fill in" for the regular cook.

I'm back baby!!
Watch out for the sharp knives, we know your penchant for getting injured while on assignment.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm good with knives, Samoo. Ductwork access, too. It's culvert crawls that get me.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
No, it's OK. He'll notice the tail.

We got this -- @Dove is in the bushes in camo silk.

[Did not see Dove's post above. Good cover story, Dove.]
"Camo silk" - lol.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
haha. I just liked the casual silk pants reference for the old timers.
It's hell getting old. I gave him his handle him, and can't think of the name now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom