January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I haven't seen anything in the videos that concerns me greatly.

I'm still in (cloudy) Hawaii, but will be home over the weekend. I hope to see Mir and/or Saylor play in person next week and will report my observations. I'll see Azzi as soon as I can as well.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Looks as though she read the BY and decided to play tougher defense, resulting in 2 early fouls, and a bad loss. :rolleyes:
She decided? I though it was the coach telling her to play that "soft defense".Head bang

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Brady appears to be a bit more athletic with a better outside shot then Tuck (those knees)...................that said, nobody had better interior footwork then Morgan Tuck..............nobody..................
..and those shoulder fakes. Combined with the ability to drop either her left or her right foot and finish with either hand made her deadly against larger opponents.

Reaction Score
I remember Tuck draining three after three on Ruth Hamblin in the Final Four. Of course, the 15-16 team was not going to lose a game, but that really just changed the game by opening up the middle.

Reminder that Crestwood is playing three games in Brooklyn, NY this weekend (I think there are at least a few Brooklynites) against Putnam (Friday), Hamilton Heights (Saturday), and Bishop McNamara (Sunday). The last two should be solid games. I assume Edwards will be playing, unless she has a Canadian National Team thing.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I’m sure Azzi is a tough kid, but just to confirm, the general recovery period for a young athlete from an ACL tear is 6-9 months. In addition, there are no documented medical studies that indicate wearing a knee brace after ACL surgery better protects the knee from future injury or promotes faster healing. In fact, most surgeons do not support using a knee brace, other than for a short period of time immediately after surgery.
Kill joy! Couldn’t leave us alone in our exuberance? ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I remember Tuck draining three after three on Ruth Hamblin in the Final Four. Of course, the 15-16 team was not going to lose a game, but that really just changed the game by opening up the middle.

Reminder that Crestwood is playing three games in Brooklyn, NY this weekend (I think there are at least a few Brooklynites) against Putnam (Friday), Hamilton Heights (Saturday), and Bishop McNamara (Sunday). The last two should be solid games. I assume Edwards will be playing, unless she has a Canadian National Team thing.
What!!!?? Do you mean against Boys and Girls on Friday? Hamilton Heights is up in Harlem.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She decided? I though it was the coach telling her to play that "soft defense".Head bang

OK. So maybe her coach sacrificed a possible win to better prepare her for the next level?????????? :D :D :):rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/14

Kayla McPherson: 29 points, 9 rebounds, 9 steals, 7 assists

Shay Bollin: 18 points, 12 rebounds, 7 blocks

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/14

Aaliyah Edwards scores 25 points in Crestwood's first game in over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom