January UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

January UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You never really know about recruiting. We were moaning the lack of highly ranked recruits coming in this year. Now we are constantly talking about how we lucked out with Anna and Aubrey. Pal, as they say, luck had nothing to do with it. We didn’t get many but in the immortal words of Spencer Tracy what we got was cherce.

Reaction Score
After seeing Geno's super negative expressions for much of the season, nice to see the team smiling the past few games. Nothing better for recruiting than looking at potential future teammates having fun.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
PN report on the McDonald's AA game.

Paige Bueckers
Paige Bueckers
Minnesota, Class of 2020
POSITION/RANKPG / 1
HEIGHT5' 11"
COMMITTED TO
Connecticut

Bueckers has a wave and game perfectly tailored for the transition vibe this game has every year. Whether HS, club or with USA Basketball, the future UConn guard has shown the willingness to play fast with the rock in her hands. -- BC

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Mir McLean
Maryland, Class of 2020
POSITION/RANKW / 1
HEIGHT5' 11"
COMMITTED TO
Connecticut

McLean is as good of an athlete as any prospect in the game. She jumps two times before most players can jump and land once. This week will be big for getting a feel on exactly where her game is skill wise as she gets ready to head to Storrs. -- BC

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Talia Von Oelhoffen had 31 points and 13 rebounds Saturday (1/25), and broke 2,000 points for her career:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Mir McLean
Maryland, Class of 2020
POSITION/RANKW / 1
HEIGHT5' 11"
COMMITTED TO
Connecticut

McLean is as good of an athlete as any prospect in the game. She jumps two times before most players can jump and land once. This week will be big for getting a feel on exactly where her game is skill wise as she gets ready to head to Storrs. -- BC

Would be nice to see Paige and Mir on the same side. Paige would take special care of Mir I imagine. :)

Reaction Score
That is so funny. After all that, it would be weird to not see Paige and Azzi together on the same team.
They will get so much publicity and everyone would love them except their opponents. Can you imagine Overtime being at the UConn games just for them. I think they secretly know where Azzi is going.

Reaction Score
That is so funny. After all that, it would be weird to not see Paige and Azzi together on the same team.

I just don't know, they might drive each other to greatness on the court but off the court they might drive each other completely crazy....................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I just don't know, they might drive each other to greatness on the court but off the court they might drive each other completely crazy....................:rolleyes:
I suspect that off the court their relationship would be similar to the one that Lou and Phee had.

Reaction Score
They are actually really good friends. Azzi's mom has a MN family background so they've hung out during the summer for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom