Jalen Gaffney Transferring | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While we wait for Scooty's cousin's friend's coworker's sister's dad's intel on final word I can keep you updated with what i know. I got word from 'someone close to gaffney' that his top 5 choices are

FGCU
USF
St. Joseph's
Hofstra
Robert Morris

Looking to make his final decision by May 1st.

LOL this post is worded perfectly so that if/when he commits to another program, the response will be "well, he's going there but it wasn't one of his Top 5 choices"

Is BIIIG a Chief00 burner account?

Reaction Score
LOL this post is worded perfectly so that if/when he commits to another program, the response will be "well, he's going there but it wasn't one of his Top 5 choices"

The last insight I’m going to get on this is that on Easter the school he was favoring to attend is not that list.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
While we wait for Scooty's cousin's friend's coworker's sister's dad's intel on final word I can keep you updated with what i know. I got word from 'someone close to gaffney' that his top 5 choices are

FGCU
USF
St. Joseph's
Hofstra
Robert Morris

The scenery would be a bit of a downgrade from USF/FGCU, but I’d love to be able to go see some games if Gaff landed at RMU. Glad he has some solid options that should allow him to get a bigger role and hopefully get some confidence built up

Reaction Score
The last insight I’m going to get on this is that on Easter the school he was favoring to attend is not that list.
So you had a name of school ... came to the boneyard to tell us a name ... but said you couldn't name it cause you didnt want to get your source in trouble ... but no one knew who your source was anyway until you listed them for no reason?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The scenery would be a bit of a downgrade from USF/FGCU, but I’d love to be able to go see some games if Gaff landed at RMU. Glad he has some solid options that should allow him to get a bigger role and hopefully get some confidence built up
Well, they do have the brand new athletic center.

They have been awful since moving from the NEC to Horizon. Toole is still a good coach though. Two tourney bids and two NIT appearances in 12 years.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Well, they do have the brand new athletic center.

They have been awful since moving from the NEC to Horizon. Toole is still a good coach though. Two tourney bids and two NIT appearances in 12 years.

They were robbed that year they played Nova. I’ve always liked Toole, though. He’s had opportunities to leave but he has stayed and is one of the main reasons they were able to go to the Horizon, even if it’s been a rough transition.

The new arena looks nice though. Hopefully Gaff ends up out there and I can finally check it out

Reaction Score
So you had a name of school ... came to the boneyard to tell us a name ... but said you couldn't name it cause you didnt want to get your source in trouble ... but no one knew who your source was anyway until you listed them for no reason?
I don't have name of school. I read list you sent and that was all the info I received back. Just as shared when I asked about FAU. Just trying to show some credibility of what I've heard. Not pretending to be an insider here, just a random connection to a player through a third party. If I did have name I would have enjoyed sharing with BY.

Reaction Score
I don't have name of school. I read list you sent and that was all the info I received back. Just as shared when I asked about FAU. Just trying to show some credibility of what I've heard. Not pretending to be an insider here, just a random connection to a player through a third party. If I did have name I would have enjoyed sharing with BY.
Yeah I was ornary and took it out on you, Im sorry RJ Scootin

Reaction Score

FGCU
USF
St. Joseph's
Hofstra
Robert Morris

I’m not sure if you tweeted this, or took the information from the guy who did, but Jalen’s father responded that this list is not accurate.

Reaction Score

this guy, or someone else, posted his above post word for word on twitter. Jalen’s father responded saying this is not accurate and certainly not “inside info”

Reaction Score

My two cents:

I don't know if @BIIIG is @Chief00, but I do know that this is the thirstiest poster the Boneyard has had in a long, long time.

Reaction Score
Are you into grannies?
546FCBEA-544B-4660-8871-CD38530D8436.jpeg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That guy (Russ Wood) is the managing editor for the USF Rivals site, so that's probably a good guess.

Russ is a long timey recruiting guy.

He used to be with Mike Sullivan way back in the days of the first incarnation of Rivals in the late 90s. Good dude - I met him a few times at ABCD.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Gaffney is a guy that really deserves to have a great year. Would be really great to see him put it all together somewhere this year.
I'm happy to see this post and others Liking it. This past season, I found it difficult to read harsh criticism of his play, but then I'd watch a subsequent game and he'd continue to not play well. Yes, some flashes, and the sense that he'd be better as a CG, but I'm sure that his year was disappointing to himself. I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom