Jalen Gaffney official visit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney official visit

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
All the earlier optimistic recruiting talk is rapidly getting flushed. No Bouknight yet is a bad sign. Maybe we should drop basketball. Lol

Bouknight is deciding tonight.

Reaction Score
Let's hope he picks UConn. All the "done deal" talk has me worried though.
Me too!
th

Reaction Score
For any insiders, what are the chances we lock this one up this weekend??

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@ The students we need this
we need a lot from them this year. We need signs, spinners, etc. It's become dull. We have a new coach with a lot of energy in the program right now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The dam will continue to break.

Reading what's available, it seems like the two studs, Kofi and Precious will wait til spring, when all the offers to the big boys shake out.

What are your thoughts?

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on Duke, UNC and plenty of prospects
For now, I like UConn and St. John’s in the race for Gaffney’s pledge. The Huskies moved up their official visit with the well-rounded guard to this weekend and while they did just take the pledge of James Bouknight, they do need another guard in the 2019 class. St. John’s will have to wait until next month to host Gaffney, but with where things sit now, I like the Red Storm and UConn, and the Huskies might be pushing for his pledge this weekend.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is the staff trying to get all or most of these kids committed before the season starts?

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on Duke, UNC and plenty of prospects
For now, I like UConn and St. John’s in the race for Gaffney’s pledge. The Huskies moved up their official visit with the well-rounded guard to this weekend and while they did just take the pledge of James Bouknight, they do need another guard in the 2019 class. St. John’s will have to wait until next month to host Gaffney, but with where things sit now, I like the Red Storm and UConn, and the Huskies might be pushing for his pledge this weekend.

It should read his "...dam pledge...." this weekend

Reaction Score
Just happy to see Duke losing out to programs like Villanova and Tennessee now.
I won't believe it until I see it, but there was a reddit conspiracy theory that Coach K is retiring after this season, which is why they got their big 3, Baker reclassified, and why they lost out on Antoine, James, and likely Carey.

Side note: I'm very happy to not be a Clemson fan today

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I won't believe it until I see it, but there was a reddit conspiracy theory that Coach K is retiring after this season, which is why they got their big 3, Baker reclassified, and why they lost out on Antoine, James, and likely Carey.

Side note: I'm very happy to not be a Clemson fan today

Would Capel really have taken the Pitt job if K was retiring?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom