Jalen Carey will announce October 11th | The Boneyard

Jalen Carey will announce October 11th

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
People--high school and college kids, none of your 40 year old nut jobs--need to start tweeting him some of these pics:

6357758086842476821469208400_original.jpg

upload_2017-9-17_12-12-17.jpeg

Nobody wants to play for a nose picker.

Reaction Score
Imagine a backcourt next year of Alterique, Carey, Akinjo and Vital. Damn that's good.

If Carey commits, it totally eases the likely loss of Adams and Larrier for next season and will pump me up for next year!

Reaction Score
Imagine a backcourt next year of Alterique, Carey, Akinjo and Vital. Damn that's good.

If Carey commits, it totally eases the likely loss of Adams and Larrier for next season and will pump me up for next year!

That would be an amazing backcourt, wow.

Reaction Score
I think we have a pretty good chance here, I remember reading a quote by some recruiting dude who said something along the lines of "you can usually tell where a recruit is going by the time he picks an announcement date." And given that we had a pretty good showing with him the other day, I have a lot of hope here.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
"you can usually tell where a recruit is going by the time he picks an announcement date." And given that we had a pretty good showing with him the other day, I have a lot of hope here.

We had the last visit which is ALWAYS the best case scenario. However, there is 3 weeks left before this announcement. A lot can change. Maybe schedule one more in home?

pj

Reaction Score
We had the last visit which is ALWAYS the best case scenario. However, there is 3 weeks left before this announcement. A lot can change. Maybe schedule one more in home?

Syracuse had the last visit. Regardless, I think the staff will not lose it in the last 3 weeks. Syracuse might win it, but with Chill on board and KO having learned from his mistakes, our staff will continue to put their best foot forward.

Reaction Score
Syracuse had the last visit. Regardless, I think the staff will not lose it in the last 3 weeks. Syracuse might win it, but with Chill on board and KO having learned from his mistakes, our staff will continue to put their best foot forward.
Need to have ten toes in on this one

Wordbomar

Reaction Score

I meant they had the last visit with him, as in we met with him yesterday last

pj

Reaction Score
I meant they had the last visit with him, as in we met with him yesterday last

OK, that was an in-home visit at his school and Syracuse met with him, same place, same day, not sure whether it was before or after UConn's meeting. I don't think timing of visits matters at this point. It's which school seems the better fit, all things considered. Hopefully the fact that we have point guard mentors as coaches, and a head coach who played 13 years in the NBA as a point guard, can overcome Syracuse's pitch.

Reaction Score
Take this for what it's worth (could be nothing, hope this is completely wrong), but through a connection I have via Seton Hall athletics, people who are linked up with NJ high school hoops believe he's heading to Cuse and that it's a done deal. This guy who says that (no one I know, but a friend of mine knows him) is usually pretty spot on with the N.J high school scene. He also said that Carey's father is very close with an assistant coach there, Adrian Autry. Again, hope to God I am wrong--but just passing along.

Reaction Score
Take this for what it's worth (could be nothing, hope this is completely wrong), but through a connection I have via Seton Hall athletics, people who are linked up with NJ high school hoops believe he's heading to Cuse and that it's a done deal. This guy who says that (no one I know, but a friend of mine knows him) is usually pretty spot on with the N.J high school scene. He also said that Carey's father is very close with an assistant coach there, Adrian Autry. Again, hope to God I am wrong--but just passing along.
Shun!

Wordbomar

Reaction Score
Not trying to be that guy and make something out of nothing but Kill favorited a tweet Jalen tweeted tonight so I would think that at least the staff doesn't know for sure that's it's a done deal to Cuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom