Jalen Carey Update | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jalen Carey Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Does this in home visit get a gameday haiku thread? Probably the most important visit of the offseason.

Reaction Score
If Carey chooses Cuse and can't run point, I'm sure Carey's dad will love having his son compete for minutes with the coach's son. Buddy Boeheim is in Cuse's 2018 class, and is actually one of the best shooters in the class.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Does this in home visit get a gameday haiku thread? Probably the most important visit of the offseason.

Most important by far, not even a close second

Reaction Score
Ollie and co here early. No other coaches except for the first speaker(danny hurley). Boeheim not here.

Ollie looked very happy to see jalen. They have a great relationship. I think this is a huge advantage of having a young, black male coaching staff

Also, danny hurley is an amazing speaker. One of the best ive seen at the dozens of conferenced ive been to

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Ollie and co here early. No other coaches except for the first speaker(danny hurley). Boeheim not here.

Ollie looked very happy to see jalen. They have a great relationship. I think this is a huge advantage of having a young, black male coaching staff

Also, danny hurley is an amazing speaker. One of the best ive seen at the dozens of conferenced ive been to

Ollie is such a personable guy. I think what it comes down to now is KO talking with Carey's dad and convincing him it's the best fit.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
equipment-need-deep-sea-fishing-gulf-shores_fc2c8bde723ea40.jpg

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
"Not everyone fits this program. It takes a special kind of young man to put on a uconn basketball jersey; you must fight through adversity always"

Is Jalen in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox