Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
This is beyond stupid. and isn't Jalen like 22 or something? he should know better.

Reaction Score
Racing mopeds doesnt exactly sound like a big deal. Just shenanigans.

Boneyard lawyers: what does evading responsibility usually mean? Running?

Yes. Leaving scene of accident. He’ll be fine legally, probably won’t even have to use a program.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Hahahaha you've got to be kidding me. It's going to end up not being a very big deal... But

This kid was a highly touted recruit, now in his junior year. His future depends on how well he does this year. And he pulls shenanigans like this the day before opening night, one year after they embarrassed themselves to a lesser team on opening night. Idiot.

Reaction Score
Doesn't this kind of stuff happen almost every day on every large campus? He shouldn't have left the scene though. I guess that's the worst issue. Kids being kids.

Reaction Score
Yeah if worse case scenario, he would probably fly out later that day, court is usually early on in the AM, so I don't see any issues getting him out to Oregon

Reaction Score
Holding him out for the first half is an option as well. We absolutely need to win our 1st 3 games

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
All the players who ride those things are wackos. Every day I see them blowing through stop signs, doing dumb stuff on them, etc. If I was Ollie I might ban them - seriously. This will not be the last accident one of the players are involved in.

Agreed they drive like idiots on them all over the place. Watched Anderson almost take someone out near the Union the other day

Reaction Score
I do a lot of criminal work (not in CT).
1st, he has been arrested.
Not convicted.
Yeah yeah, he probably did it, but I have plenty of cases come through the door where the guy is legitimately innocent.
Keep in mind that, if Jalen was stoned or drunk, then leaving the scene probably gave him the best legal result. Not offering moral guidance here, but "leaving the scene" when there is only property damage or no damage almost always carries less severe penalties than a DUI.
I live out in the sticks. If a guy trashes his car on the side of the road, drunk, all he has got to do is leave the scene for 2 hours and no blood/breath test will be admissible.
In my state any motorized vehicle on the road will get you a DUI. Have had plenty of 4-wheelers and such.

If nobody was hurt, I consider this minor and not news worthy.

Give the kid a bowl of JMAC, a slap on the wrist, and let him get back to life.

Reaction Score
And he definitely needs to be suspended. Even if it’s for a half. Coach Ollie has an obligation as the coach.

Reaction Score
1st, he has been arrested.
Not convicted.
Yeah yeah, he probably did it, but I have plenty of cases come through the door where the guy is legitimately innocent.

Ummm... “Adams admitted to engaging in a race with three other drivers before crashing the scooter and leaving the scene.”

Reaction Score
That seems problematic.

He probably doesn't even have to be there as long as his lawyer shows. His lawyer will ask for a continuance and that will be that. Probably will pay fine and be done with it

Reaction Score
“Adams admitted to engaging in a race with three other drivers before crashing the scooter and leaving the scene.”
Ah. Shucks. Never talk to the police if you're even remotely capable of being charged. Never.
Racing can be a crime as well. Not sure whether they were on a street or what . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom