Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident

Reaction Score
Unless your drunk or high.
You are probably right and i know we have a few lawyers on the board than can corroborate. I suspect the consequences for driving while drunk/high are worse than fleeing the scene.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I expect Jalen to come off the bench on Tuesday barring any other kind of fall out from this incident. If he were to be suspended for another game, I would be shocked. This whole thing is just plain stupid, nothing criminal about it. Time to move on.

Reaction Score
Outside of the basketball facility there were about 8 scooters parked on the sidewalk last night. Not sure if they belonged to players on the team or not. If so doesn't seem like the staff has banned their usage

C

Chief00

Outside of the basketball facility there were about 8 scooters parked on the sidewalk last night. Not sure if they belonged to players on the team or not. If so doesn't seem like the staff has banned their usage
I would let it go.

Reaction Score
This is much ado about nothing. I don't blame KO for the suspension, better than dealing with all the prigs screaming "He has to be Punished" but time to move on.

Reaction Score

Saw about 5 or so in the front and another 4 in the back on Friday. Something needs to be done about these things or another incident will arise.

Reaction Score
No... they need to not race with them. Would you ban them from driving cars too?

If you saw how dangerously the players drive these scooters, you would understand. Also they are much more susceptible to injury on a scooter vs. in a car.

Reaction Score
If you saw how dangerously the players drive these scooters, you would understand. Also they are much more susceptible to injury on a scooter vs. in a car.
Have to agree. Sending basketball players around on scooters seems to be just about the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of. Particularly when every student on campus knows they are being used dangerously more often than not. A wrist injury is season ending. Get them golf carts if you must.

Reaction Score
Well, it wasn't stolen laptops. Suspect the punishment will be annoying vespa cries at the foul line all season on the road.

Reaction Score
Is it bad that I'm actually looking forward to the creative scooter memes he's going to face from opposing fans all year....?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
15 pages?!? I saw this thread the day it started, read the tweet then never checked again, just noticed it is currently on page 15 lmao.

What is there to talk about? He's a college kid, all college kids party, all college kids are scared to death of the cops and if in a minor incident where they have a chance to leave the scene and act like it didn't happen without repercussion they take it, just like I would do the same, and almost all of you would too. Jalen's only mistake was that he is simply too noticeable and high profile of a figure at Storrs for him to slip away from something we have all experienced a handful of times over the years.

No, it's not the end of the world, JA will be alright, the team will be alright, Ollie does NOT need to ban scooters they aren't "racing" them in an underground scooter racing circuit like JimOllie suggests, the issue has been settled we are gonna move on to game #2. End of story.

/thread.

pj

Reaction Score
Have to agree. Sending basketball players around on scooters seems to be just about the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of. Particularly when every student on campus knows they are being used dangerously more often than not. A wrist injury is season ending. Get them golf carts if you must.

Let's also get them walkers and canes, just to be extra safe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom