It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

A UConn offense with a healthy Ross and Marion at WR and Burns, Rosa, Houston and Brewton in the backfield is intriguing to say the least.

Reaction Score
Just got my tickets to the UConn tailgate party. Let's Gooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Still waiting for mine. I called the number for the Athletic Ticket Office on the confirmation I printed out. The number, 843-349-8499, is answered by a machine saying "this number is not in service at this time." UConn office has no information.

Reaction Score
Still waiting for mine. I called the number for the Athletic Ticket Office on the confirmation I printed out. The number, 843-349-8499, is answered by a machine saying "this number is not in service at this time." UConn office has no information.
@gopher2 try 843-347-8499

Reaction Score
Just googled the Coastal Carolina ticket office number and it is different than the one on my printed confirmation, The area code on the printed confirmation is wrong. The Coastal ticket office said my tailgate tickets will be available at check-in. Problem solved, I hope.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
008.png

Reaction Score
OK, so a year ago who would have thought HC Jim Mora would be being interviewed at a Bowl locale we are playing in? What a tribute to him, his staff and all the players who stuck it out to try again one more season. U-C-O-N-N! UConn UConn UConn!

Reaction Score

Alternate access link <<

-> UConn is 6-6, with a chance to finish with a winning record for the first time since 2010. That is, all things considered, rather modest success — the type, however, that feels like a miracle to anyone who has been around the program the past six years.

“I hope this is the base line,” Mora said. “I appreciate that people are excited about what we're doing. I think we want to celebrate the progress we've made, but I don't want, nor do I want anyone affiliated with this program, to be satisfied with 6-6. That's not our goal. So the tone you talk to people with is really important because you want to recognize that they're excited and we're excited and our players, who have never been to a bowl game, are excited. But at the same time, it's important that you send a message that this is only the start. This can't be the norm. Six has to be the minimum. We have to build from here. I think our players, especially the ones who are coming back, have that same mindset.” <-

Reaction Score
We're 5 days away now. Anyone have any word on how ticket sales are going?

From Mike Anthony article tonight:

-> The game will be held at Coastal Carolina University’s Brooks Stadium — capacity: 20,000. About 6,500 fans showed up last season for the game between Old Dominion and Tulsa, according to the bowl’s executive director, Rachel Ammon Quigley.

A UConn administrator said UConn had sold roughly 2,500 tickets, with some of those being purchased for donation to UConn students and to Myrtle Beach area middle school and high school teams. <-

Reaction Score
From Mike Anthony article tonight:

-> The game will be held at Coastal Carolina University’s Brooks Stadium — capacity: 20,000. About 6,500 fans showed up last season for the game between Old Dominion and Tulsa, according to the bowl’s executive director, Rachel Ammon Quigley.

A UConn administrator said UConn had sold roughly 2,500 tickets, with some of those being purchased for donation to UConn students and to Myrtle Beach area middle school and high school teams. <-
2.5k bought including donations is a bit disappointing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom