Interesting article - Donovan Clingan | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Interesting article - Donovan Clingan

F

FanMan

So, Big news coming out soon. You will all know by mid june. As far as all those that say he sees no real competition. Well, in high school maybe not. In AAU he definitely does. No one here knows what is going on behind the scenes and it's all conjecture and opinion from people who criticize but know jack about basketball. To those that support Donovan's decisions and wish him well, thank you and you will be amazed. To those that don't know jack , you will still criticize because you know jack . Alot of people criticizing on here have probably never made it past 6th grade sports. His family has done the right thing and it will be more than apparent soon enough. So much bad and incorrect information here it's incredible. Donovan's father has asked me to stop posting here and I will.......until mid june to make my final post ever.

Reaction Score
So, Big news coming out soon. You will all know by mid june. As far as all those that say he sees no real competition. Well, in high school maybe not. In AAU he definitely does. No one here knows what is going on behind the scenes and it's all conjecture and opinion from people who criticize but know jack # 2 about basketball. To those that support Donovan's decisions and wish him well, thank you and you will be amazed. To those that don't know jack # 2, you will still criticize because you know jack # 2. Alot of people criticizing on here have probably never made it past 6th grade sports. His family has done the right thing and it will be more than apparent soon enough. So much bad and incorrect information here it's incredible. Donovan's father has asked me to stop posting here and I will.......until mid june to make my final post ever.
Wow, this post is awesome. Sounds like it was written by a Batman villain.

Reaction Score
So, Big news coming out soon. You will all know by mid june. As far as all those that say he sees no real competition. Well, in high school maybe not. In AAU he definitely does. No one here knows what is going on behind the scenes and it's all conjecture and opinion from people who criticize but know jack # 2 about basketball. To those that support Donovan's decisions and wish him well, thank you and you will be amazed. To those that don't know jack # 2, you will still criticize because you know jack # 2. Alot of people criticizing on here have probably never made it past 6th grade sports. His family has done the right thing and it will be more than apparent soon enough. So much bad and incorrect information here it's incredible. Donovan's father has asked me to stop posting here and I will.......until mid june to make my final post ever.

I think there are more of us that understand the game as well as the decision for Donovan and the family than those who know "jack #2." Anyone on here not knowing that whatever his decision is best for him and nothing else matters isn't worth reading about. He will still continue to improve and mature at Central so best of luck to him and his family. I was lucky enough to play head-to-head with their last actual very big in Bruce Kuzcenski when I was at Maloney so let's hope he takes the same path ;) LOL.

Thank you for your insight!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom