In Memory of My Loving Father, 'Dogbreath2U' | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In Memory of My Loving Father, 'Dogbreath2U'

Reaction Score
OMG awful awful news. Your dad will be remembered as a gentleman and a wonderful poster, but I am sure much more than that to you. I only knew him through our BY golf classics and he was one of those guys who was special in meeting him, this is a very sad day for the BY.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family, cherish the memories Kate I am sure there are so many great one's . Damn sad day

RIP Db2u :(

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Kate,
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I consider myself fortunate enough to have interacted with your father socially on more than a few occasions. One of the most intelligent,sincere, sweetest men I have ever had the pleasure of engaging with. Everything he was on this message board, he was all that and much more in person. I have also met your brother Sean. This really hurts. My condolences and thoughts are with your family. He is leaving a big hole in a lot of places. I can't even fathom.

Reaction Score
I take it you're about 22-23 Kate, based on you being in 5th grade in 2004. Of course this thread is about your awesome dad passing, but I can only imagine what you and your brother must be going through at this time. A truly awful time to lose a father as you start forging your own life path.

This is a community; so if there is any support you need, this place may surprise you as far as who is here and what help they may be able to provide. Don't hesitate to come back and talk with us

Reaction Score
Kate, your father was an outstanding person who led a beautiful and meaningful life helping people and making a real difference. That is National Championship level of success. Heartfelt condolences.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I am terribly sorry for the loss you, your family and his friends have suffered, Kate. I didn't know your dad, and probably never met him unless he attended a Boneyard tailgate in X Lot at UConn many years ago. Your dad was a valued member of this forum. He was far too young to be taken from you. My thoughts and prayers to everyone that knew and loved him.

Reaction Score
I'm new here, but I'm originally from Glastonbury; very sorry for your loss

Reaction Score
It's pretty stunning to think that somebody who appeared to be in good health and at the peak of his powers could go that suddenly. Unless I'm mistaken, this would have been his last post:

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/david-onuorah-commits-to-uconn.112678/page-2#post-2222582

Not sure anybody could have guessed. Assuming that photo was taken recently, he looked extremely good. He meant a lot to me through some tough times in my own life and I can only imagine how much he meant to you. I think I'm around your age so if you ever have the urge to talk to somebody don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks so much for the inspiring post and I envy your perspective and positive spirits - funny how there is so much of your father in that one post alone.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear this & your dad will be missed around here. I hope when you watch UConn in the future you can think fondly of the time you had with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom