If you want to get rid of Ollie | Page 7 | The Boneyard

If you want to get rid of Ollie

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Ya, because women are just so inferior to men....They would keep it close. And you need to resort to name calling to boot. That says a lot.

Just look at Billie Jean King, some of these ultra marathon runners, martial artists etc. It does happen.

You're embarrassing yourself. Stop.

Reaction Score
Ya, because women are just so inferior to men....They would keep it close. And you need to resort to name calling to boot. That says a lot.

Just look at Billie Jean King, some of these ultra marathon runners, martial artists etc. It does happen.
lmao they get their butts kicked by the practice squad guys.

Reaction Score
If you took five of the yards finest athletes we could easily beat the girls team. Assuming street court rules anyway.

Reaction Score

Dude, when posed the question, Geno himself said (paraphrasing) that "They would beat us by as many points as they want to."

Stop being a moron.

Reaction Score

Bobbie Rigs was 55 when they played that match. You also named an individual non-contact sport, a sport that doesn't involve defense, or size/strength, and one that is generally only allowed when fighters are in the same weight class (a great equalizer that doesn't exist in basketball).

The women have the best college basketball program in the history of the sport. They aren't inferior, they just can't compete with the men because they're significantly smaller and can't jump nearly has high. If we were forced to play zone, they'd hit a lot of threes. That's their only hope to keep it close.

That's why you lose credibility.

Reaction Score
I was one of the first people to say that we might need to get rid of KO but I think we need to come back from the ledge a little. We obviously have some talent on the team and have been playing without Cobb who at least provides some interior passing and a big guy to get rebounds. I think we have to give KO until middle of the season to assess were we are and then we can move forward. I still think we will finish in the middle or lower of the AAC this year and KO will be canned but I'm at least willing to give him some more games to prove it. Hopefully AG, TL and EC will be healthy. Jalen sure wasn't working on his outside shot to raise his game to the next level.

Reaction Score
Bobbie Rigs was 55 when they played that match. You also named an individual non-contact sport, a sport that doesn't involve defense, or size/strength, and one that is generally only allowed when fighters are in the same weight class (a great equalizer that doesn't exist in basketball).

The women have the best college basketball program in the history of the sport. They aren't inferior, they just can't compete with the men because they're significantly smaller and can't jump nearly has high. If we were forced to play zone, they'd hit a lot of threes. That's their only hope to keep it close.

That's why you lose credibility.
There is no reason to explain it any further. A good high school boys team would beat the women's team, a great high school boys team would destroy them.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Changes have to happen within and hopefully, he realizes that very soon.

I didn't get to see the game live and instead watched it on replay and wish I hadn't as it was that bad.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Shooter Flatch.

The price is right.

Reaction Score
Assuming we have to pull from a mid-major or below, Musselman followed by Hurley followed by Becker
I like Musselman a lot as one of the best offensive coaches in the game (space + pace style), but he’s never coached out east and I think he’d be a risk to leave for the NBA again.

Last edited:

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Hypothetically Hobbs and Burrell next to him

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Right down the street there is a really good coach who is interested in being here and yet half the board wants to keep the guy who finds new and improved ways to embarrass us every week. The answer is, Dan Hurley.

Reaction Score
Imagine if we just postponed the
$10 million roof repair?
We somehow are coming up with 45 million for new fields for sports nobody cares about and 10 million for a roof yet we can't come up with the money to fix the sport that makes Uconn what it is.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Right down the street there is a really good coach who is interested in being here and yet half the board wants to keep the guy who finds new and improved ways to embarrass us every week. The answer is, Dan Hurley.
Yep. Lets blame Ollie for Larrier having headaches. You need to get a clue buddy.

Reaction Score
Herbst totally gets athletics. It’s super important to her.
What makes you come to that conclusion? It’s been some time since I looked at her bio but I don’t remember seeing anything to get me to that conclusion. She is an academic and has done a lot of good for UCONN, but She was President when Louisville caught UCONN sleeping.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
We somehow are coming up with 45 million for new fields for sports nobody cares about and 10 million for a roof yet we can't come up with the money to fix the sport that makes Uconn what it is.

Was thinking the same thing myself. I understand that winners that like winning and are winners play softball. I get it. But that is money not well spent.

Every cent this AD has should be allocated to FBS Football and Ollie's buyout.

If those sports don't improve, the ancillary sports are going to be dropped at some point anyways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom