OT: - If you lived on campus, where did you live? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: If you lived on campus, where did you live?

Reaction Score
West (Shakespeare/Troy) from 98-00
Carriage House 01-02

Looks like I'm the only Westie here thus far. Loved that place the first two years. Then the complete blur of madness that was Carriage House. I should have moved to South (it was brand new then) instead.

Reaction Score
I know when I left a sorority had that house, want to say it was Delta Gamma. Awesome spot and definitely worth renting if it is available.
It has definitely made the rounds. It was the business frats main house for a while, then sig chi, then unaffiliated, then it was TKE. That's the last I knew.

Reaction Score
I know when I left a sorority had that house, want to say it was Delta Gamma. Awesome spot and definitely worth renting if it is available.
did sororities through parties when you were in school.

Reaction Score
1995-97 -- Jefferson 203
97-98 -- Watson 510

Moved off campus for senior year -- 1909 storrs rd.

Reaction Score
It has definitely made the rounds. It was the business frats main house for a while, then sig chi, then unaffiliated, then it was TKE. That's the last I knew.
phi delt has it now. Was there any other big party houses other than Red House and Dime.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Got this idea from another thread. Thought it would be a good summer thread.
Did my freshman year at SCSU, then:
08-09 Alumni; Watson, 4th Floor
09-10 Busby; 237 or 247, somewhere around there.
10-11 Charter Oak; Hough, 101
Stamford Branch for 2 years then McMahon

Reaction Score
I had some friends that lived in a nice-ish house down Moulton Road
Was it new construction? Marble countertops, big chandelier, fire pit in the backyard? I went to a few of those parties.

Reaction Score
Was it new construction? Marble countertops, big chandelier, fire pit in the backyard? I went to a few of those parties.

Nah definitely none of those things lol

They did have parties. I think they called it “Trap House” or something.

Reaction Score
Nah definitely none of those things lol
Oh well lol. Was it down the bottom of the hill? White or yellow house, screened in porch, had bands a lot? Kind of an alt crowd?

Reaction Score
I walk by campus today - and I went to UCONN in the late 1970s - there’s not much change. Don’t get taking away the Jungle moniker. But most look the same; with the exception being a bold different South & Charter Oak & others. Same alumni - McMahon - East - Towers etc. Oak at Storrs Center? Every big school has that now.

The academic core is amazingly upgraded. All components. And in 1979, it still looked like 1955.

Did they redevelopment? Yes. Landscape? Yes. Fix that big issue with Babbidge Library? Yes. Good food? Kinda. Kegs in your room? Huh? And then lugging it to soccer games? Nope. ROTC dances? Pub on campus?

Ok. Somehow you must be having fun.

Reaction Score
Oh well lol. Was it down the bottom of the hill? White or yellow house, screened in porch, had bands a lot? Kind of an alt crowd?

Hmm maybe?? I think they called it “Trap House”

If anyone remembers the band “Dangerous Animals” they played there and at Pub 32 a lot

Reaction Score
Hmm maybe?? I think they called it “Trap House”

If anyone remembers the band “Dangerous Animals” they played there and at Pub 32 a lot
I know all of them lol. We shared a social circle. And yes I went to a couple parties there

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I walk by campus today - and I went to UCONN in the late 1970s - there’s not much change. Don’t get taking away the Jungle moniker. But most look the same; with the exception being a bold different South & Charter Oak & others. Same alumni - McMahon - East - Towers etc. Oak at Storrs Center? Every big school has that now.

The academic core is amazingly upgraded. All components. And in 1979, it still looked like 1955.

Did they redevelopment? Yes. Landscape? Yes. Fix that big issue with Babbidge Library? Yes. Good food? Kinda. Kegs in your room? Huh? And then lugging it to soccer games? Nope. ROTC dances? Pub on campus?

Ok. Somehow you must be having fun.

The biggest improvement was the paths between what was the Co-op and ARJ and Monteith. Whole freshmen disappeared in that mud pit, along with hundreds of shoes.

I disapprove of all this nice housing with good bathrooms, cable, internet etc. They need to suffer as we suffered. I honestly think the lack of the kind of fun you had @Pudge is because these people have HDTVS and XBoxes etc. Plus internet .

Reaction Score
I know all of them lol. And yes I went to a couple parties there
I was also there a few times, know a few of those guys through mutual friends

Reaction Score
I was also there a few times, know a few of those guys through mutual friends
I'm realizing there's a high percentage chance I was at many of the same parties as you all lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom