If Gilbert is out for the year again... | Page 11 | The Boneyard

If Gilbert is out for the year again...

Reaction Score
So...Oz trainer is either a medical professional or not if he is not he found out from a medical professional. Either way somewhere along the line someone who has a duty to not say anything told someone who told someone who told Oz. However the path goes, you can't just willy nilly share medical info with people.
bro it came from Rique himself... none of those 3 needed to keep it confidential that’s how we all know about it

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
bro it came from Rique himself... none of those 3 needed to keep it confidential that’s how we all know about it

Lol "bro" I don't know you. Secondly, I'm sure AG needs an online spokes person.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lol "bro" I don't know you. Secondly, I'm sure AG needs an online spokes person.

Oz is embarrassing himself and the program.

Who the hell does he think he is by broadcasting a college sophomores injury/medical status to the world?

Reaction Score
Bro bro bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. You don’t need to know me for me to call you bro, bro.

Reaction Score
Well that would be good if he could be effective. If he's not able to play well then it won't help the team.

The young man needs to do what he needs to do.

But we want to play with 3 guards, and without him we only have 3 guards. So if he gives us 15 minutes a game without being able to hit 3s (let's assume that is shoulder related), we are still a much better team with him than without him.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Bro bro bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. You don’t need to know me for me to call you bro, bro.

Don't you have finals to study for.

Reaction Score
Sounds like AG should get his butt / shoulder down to a NYC / Boston hospital where they know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Next year: Adams stays, we get another high level guard, or we’re in big trouble.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The young man needs to do what he needs to do.

But we want to play with 3 guards, and without him we only have 3 guards. So if he gives us 15 minutes a game without being able to hit 3s (let's assume that is shoulder related), we are still a much better team with him than without him.

Agreed. Will help with foul issues at a minimum. But once Cobb can play a bit more, I really would like to see us run a more traditional lineup out there on occasion. Larrier at SF with Diarra+ Cobb or Diarra + Carlton. Mix in Polley as well. Work on getting the ball down low. I think those guys can do something with it.

Reaction Score
Who's this Oz clown and why is he the spokesperson here? HIPAA?

Reaction Score
I wonder if Gilbert gets pushed out of the program now. Not that I want to see that happen but I get this feeling that he won't be a part of the program much longer.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Gilbert gets pushed out of the program now. Not that I want to see that happen but I get this feeling that he won't be a part of the program much longer.

That's a ridiculous statement. Why would we put up with 2 surgeries and then give up on him?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
11 pages and still no confirmation about Alterique's status.

However, I've learned that there is a new #MeToo campaign that involves single incident shoulder dislocations. I've also learned that you can use the word "bro" 10 times in a single post. ;)

I'm hoping that Alterique is okay or at the very least, that he can have a quick recovery...

Reaction Score
11 pages and still no confirmation about Alterique's status.

However, I've learned that there is a new #MeToo campaign that involves single incident shoulder dislocations. I've also learned that you can use the word "bro" 10 times in a single post. ;)

I'm hoping that Alterique is okay or at the very least, that he can have a quick recovery...

We will likely all know not long after a final decision is made. Until then, no way to know which unconfirmed reports will be true (and, frankly, no reason to waste time wondering).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
We will likely all know not long after a final decision is made. Until then, no way to know which unconfirmed reports will be true (and, frankly, no reason to waste time wondering).

No doubt.

I'm rooting for the kid. Not just because I think he's a great player, but because it's hard for a competitor to sit on the sidelines year after year due to something that is likely outside of your control...

Reaction Score
I think we need to be more concerned with the fact we lost yet another true impact player (again) from our already questionable roster. Who cares about Oz's legal issues on his tweet how do we survive losing a McD AA yet again and now getting back to a thin backcourt, the strength of our team?
You go back in time and recruit better.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Will help with foul issues at a minimum. But once Cobb can play a bit more, I really would like to see us run a more traditional lineup out there on occasion. Larrier at SF with Diarra+ Cobb or Diarra + Carlton. Mix in Polley as well. Work on getting the ball down low. I think those guys can do something with it.

You just knew KO would fall in love with the 3 guard deal after being forced into it one game and having some success.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom