Ice Brady out for the season | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Ice Brady out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
.....this can no longer be swept under the rug .....

@KingKong139 - you fall into my #3 Group: Begrudge, throw shade and etc.

The board seems to agree with me in that you scored a well deserved
-2 on the like/dislike count for your 55 posts.

Definitely not a UCONN Fan.

Reaction Score
At this rate? And this severe?

Surely you can't be so "rah-rah" UCONN that this doesn't enter your scope of possibilities?

I'll wager that there have been numerous cases of 2 players from the same team being injured "at this rate". And it isn't a matter of excess fandom but a lack of any real evidence on your part. You could be right but they could also be the victims of a witch's curse for all the evidence you provide. I have no evidence that this is anything but a random thing.

Reaction Score
I'll wager that there have been numerous cases of 2 players from the same team being injured "at this rate". And it isn't a matter of excess fandom but a lack of any real evidence on your part. You could be right but they could also be the victims of a witch's curse for all the evidence you provide. I have no evidence that this is anything but a random thing.

You are correct. There is no evidence that this is something other than random chance. It would take a lot more injuries than have occurred to move it even close to there being some sort of causal relationship. Your response is not “rah rah UConn” but rather rational thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom