Huskies Putting in the Work | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies Putting in the Work

Reaction Score
IMG_1649.jpeg

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Not sure what’s going on in the picture but try releasing the ball in that position, even with a follow through.
Think of the elbow, forearm, and wrist working like a catapult.

Reaction Score
Whoever runs the X/IG accounts does an exceptional job. Music choices are first rate.

Getting concerned with the lack of Morgan in these clips. That hamstring issue might run deep. I don’t even see her in the background.

KCD

Reaction Score

Her shot has always reminded me of peak Klay Thompson. The release point, the squared elbows, and the ability to square up to the basket in the air (when needed - she does this on some of her middy's and closer shots). That was my first impression when I first saw her several years ago (on tape).

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
She played 32 mpg last year bcus of need/injuries, her and KK hit a wall towards the end of the year, with the addition of Azzi and the freshmen I doubt she'll play tht many mpg this coming season in fact with a healthy team I thk everyone tht played last season will see reduced minutes. Acclimating the newbies and keeping fresh legs on the court will help come March.

Reaction Score
One of the videos showed Ziebell driving the lane vs a male PP, putting her shoulder into him and scoring through contact. I've read that she's more than a 3pt shooter and the video supports that.

Strong plays in Columbia this week in the U18's. I'm going to like seeing a UConn player in action for more than 3 secs at a time.

Reaction Score
Has Yanna grown? She seems taller than I remembered.
I think it helps that she fills out her frame really well, but I won't complain if she added an inch or two.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom