Huskies Putting in the Work | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Huskies Putting in the Work

Reaction Score
Sarah already looks like she’s in better shape! She’s gonna be a total stud for us! Jana looks so strong! Ice looks like a completely different player and Azzi looks about as determined as I’ve ver seen her! :):):):)

Reaction Score
Sarah already looks like she’s in better shape! She’s gonna be a total stud for us! Jana looks so strong! Ice looks like a completely different player and Azzi looks about as determined as I’ve ver seen her! :):):):)
Nika and Aaliyah moved on, they were the leaders alongside Paige for these kids last year. I suspect the sophomores can feel like it's going to be their team soon. Nobody is in their way but themselves. They'll have Paige and Azzi for another season, maybe two. And then it will all be on their shoulders, and they look strong.

I rewatched a highlights video of Jana from the FIBA games against Canada China and Yugoslavia [?] and she looked amazing! It's good to be reminded of how dynamic she can be. I love the moments when she simply tears the ball away from someone: "Mine!" And she doesn't make the mistake new bigs often do of bringing the ball down low, where the littles can grab it. She only brings it low to drive past opposing bigs, and then it's moving too quickly for anyone to get it from her.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the players mesh their talents together out there on the court in a few months. Each season, I am always excited to see what develops out there. Which player or players go to that elite level, which player or players takes a step back, or which player or players never improve. What is your purpose for working out? We will see. I just got a funny feeling that this team is going to be very VERY special this season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nika and Aaliyah moved on, they were the leaders alongside Paige for these kids last year. I suspect the sophomores can feel like it's going to be their team soon. Nobody is in their way but themselves. They'll have Paige and Azzi for another season, maybe two. And then it will all be on their shoulders, and they look strong.

I rewatched a highlights video of Jana from the FIBA games against Canada China and Yugoslavia [?] and she looked amazing! It's good to be reminded of how dynamic she can be. I love the moments when she simply tears the ball away from someone: "Mine!" And she doesn't make the mistake new bigs often do of bringing the ball down low, where the littles can grab it. She only brings it low to drive past opposing bigs, and then it's moving too quickly for anyone to get it from her.

If Jana was strong then... imagine how strong she is NOW! Nice moves, Jana!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

I love seeing videos like this. Good grief - the sophistication of the workout and the equipment is beyond anything I've ever seen.

I assume all WCBB programs have athletic trainers and strength and conditioning coaches (at least all the major programs), but I can't imagine many, if any, have the resources and facilities UConn has...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom