Huskies Putting in the Work | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Huskies Putting in the Work

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I didn’t see her in the video in any of the plays. Did you see her anywhere other than the high fives at the end?
Wasn't she the one who took the last jump shot from the left elbow?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I didn’t see her in the video in any of the plays. Did you see her anywhere other than the high fives at the end?
I thought she shot from the coener toward the middle of the clip, but it was difficult to see who it was.

KCD

Reaction Score
UConn has two new aggressive scorers in Kaitlyn and Ally. And two new score from anywhere, pass from anywhere, fast break any chance you get, and control the game players in Sarah and Morgan.
Kaitlyn looks to be all that was advertised: good ballhandling, high IQ, good teammate, do anything to win, aggressive scorer, etc.
Ally: was highly ranked for a reason: she was always one of the most efficiently ranked scorers, highly competent 3-level scorer, 3-point sharp shooter, loves to drive to the rim with contact and get to the line, etc.
Sarah: #1ranked player for a very good reason: 3-level scoring, good defense, can play 1-5 on offense and willing to play wherever to help the team, very unselfish- but knows when the game is on the line and when to take over, good ballhandling, good passing, very good vision, very high IQ, highly fundamental (both parents played and was coached by her dad), soft spoken off the court but very aggressive on the court, she wants to be great, so many more things that could be said.
Morgan: in my opinion she was underranked: very unselfish, good ballhandling, court vision, high IQ, good passing, 3-level scorer if needed, leader of the #1 ranked HS team that beat many top 10 and top 25 teams - went undefeated until the final game in which she came in with the hamstring injury that she currently has and didn't have her normal mobility, 6'2" pg, etc.
Adding these four players to the players that UConn already has adds some major firepower to the team. I know that the freshmen haven't played college bball yet, but I expect Sarah to contribute early on and expect the other two to contribute varying amounts depending on the returns (timing and level) of the injured players. I expect Kaitlyn to contribute to early on as well.

Reaction Score
UConn has two new aggressive scorers in Kaitlyn and Ally. And two new score from anywhere, pass from anywhere, fast break any chance you get, and control the game players in Sarah and Morgan.
Kaitlyn looks to be all that was advertised: good ballhandling, high IQ, good teammate, do anything to win, aggressive scorer, etc.
Ally: was highly ranked for a reason: she was always one of the most efficiently ranked scorers, highly competent 3-level scorer, 3-point sharp shooter, loves to drive to the rim with contact and get to the line, etc.
Sarah: #1ranked player for a very good reason: 3-level scoring, good defense, can play 1-5 on offense and willing to play wherever to help the team, very unselfish- but knows when the game is on the line and when to take over, good ballhandling, good passing, very good vision, very high IQ, highly fundamental (both parents played and was coached by her dad), soft spoken off the court but very aggressive on the court, she wants to be great, so many more things that could be said.
Morgan: in my opinion she was underranked: very unselfish, good ballhandling, court vision, high IQ, good passing, 3-level scorer if needed, leader of the #1 ranked HS team that beat many top 10 and top 25 teams - went undefeated until the final game in which she came in with the hamstring injury that she currently has and didn't have her normal mobility, 6'2" pg, etc.
Adding these four players to the players that UConn already has adds some major firepower to the team. I know that the freshmen haven't played college bball yet, but I expect Sarah to contribute early on and expect the other two to contribute varying amounts depending on the returns (timing and level) of the injured players. I expect Kaitlyn to contribute to early on as well.
For real, Morgan was a finalist for the HS NPOTY award and they ranked her at 18.

Reaction Score
We haven’t seen much of Sarah and Morgan this summer, so we’re all eager. Who can blame us? Sarah may be the more complete player especially on the offensive side. But they both share defensive intensity and often led each of their HS team’s press. Morgan relied on speed and aggressive play. Sarah relies on quick hands. She picks the pockets of quicker guards because she doesn’t react to fakes. She simply focuses on the ball and grabs it with her big hands.

Reaction Score
We haven’t seen much of Sarah and Morgan this summer, so we’re all eager. Who can blame us? Sarah may be the more complete player especially on the offensive side. But they both share defensive intensity and often led each of their HS team’s press. Morgan relied on speed and aggressive play. Sarah relies on quick hands. She picks the pockets of quicker guards because she doesn’t react to fakes. She simply focuses on the ball and grabs it with her big hands.
I also include " COURT GENERALSHIP" in my view of Ms. Morgan Cheli.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if any of the players are staying on campus? Possibly the rehabbers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom