Huskies Putting in the Work | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Huskies Putting in the Work

Reaction Score
OMG! This freshman class. If Morgan or Allie or Sarah had been signed by any team other than UConn or SC or maybe ND I'd expect either of them to be a starter right away. Now it's likely none of them will start right away and maybe only Sarah has a shot at starting before the end of this season. I really hope Geno manages to find them some good minutes this season.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
At her best, Caroline is a big time star level player.

If you doubt me, watch the Louisville game from 12/19/2021. Almost three years ago. Other players in that game - Kianna Smith, Hailey Van Lith, Emily Engsler, Liz Dixon, Olivia Cochran, Payton Verhulst, Dorka, Christyn, Evina, ONO, Aaliyah.

So lots of WNBA level talent and Caroline was the best player on the floor that night. I was there, and honestly it wasn't even close.

Don't forget that. If she can ever get back to that level or beyond, look out.

Reaction Score
Caroline sighting!

At her best, Caroline is a big time star level player.

If you doubt me, watch the Louisville game from 12/19/2021. Almost three years ago. Other players in that game - Kianna Smith, Hailey Van Lith, Emily Engsler, Liz Dixon, Olivia Cochran, Payton Verhulst, Dorka, Christyn, Evina, ONO, Aaliyah.

So lots of WNBA level talent and Caroline was the best player on the floor that night. I was there, and honestly it wasn't even close.

Don't forget that. If she can ever get back to that level or beyond, look out.
Thanks for that video, jdote33. I've been waiting to hear from Caroline. She apparently still not that comfortable being interviewed, but once she gets going, she's well worth a listen...

Agreed, Huskee11. My fingers are crossed and I'm rooting hard that she still has lots of UConn basketball ahead of her, yet regardless of what lies ahead for Caroline as a player, I'd bet she'll have coaching at a pretty high level in her future.:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom