Hurley: Gilbert in our plans | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Hurley: Gilbert in our plans

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We cannot count on Gilbert. Period. But anyone on this board who doesn't concede this kid is the most talented player on the squad just isn't watching.
Jalen is the most talented player on the squad.

Reaction Score
I like your post, but it is highly highly highly unlikely that he can become what he potentially was supposed to be. I am not picking on him personally., but if you think he is a key to "us" jumping a couple of levels, you are going to be very disappointed and if UConn basketball needs him to be 100% to finish near the top of the ACC you are in for a shock. The "weapon" that "we" recruited a couple years back is not what it appears to be any longer. Sorry. I am not criticizing him as a person. I am sure he is a good guy, so it appears. Unfortunately injuries happen. From some, one can never fully recover.
Reminds me of '90-'91, when we lost 6 in a row and Calhoun was called a bum by many. He inserted a PG with a crippled shoulder against Nova, and the team jumped more than a couple of levels. They probably don't make the sweet 16 without him.

Reaction Score
I hope he fully recovers and leads UConn to the national championship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom