How do we know Donovan Williams is as good as some claim? Should Diaco find a backup? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

How do we know Donovan Williams is as good as some claim? Should Diaco find a backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You came here with an itty bitty fishing pole and you've gotten the reaction you desired.

You can stop polluting the board with your stupid now.
I'll let you know when I'm done pal. Still having fun. As far as "stupid" pollution , the damn EPA would have a lifetime project cleaning up the mess from some posters here.

C

Chief00

We need a guy who also has the mental make-up and poise for QB. Unfortunately, BS just doesn't have that. A guy who sees the field, gets the play off in time and so on. I want someone who gives the defense fits in game prep because he can check off receivers - move in the pocket in subtle ways to avoid a rush - thus helping not hurting the blocks of the linemen.
Additionally, you a QB needs to be able to throw the ball deep, with accuracy and at a decent velocity or touch depending on what a play calls for. BS unfortunately doesn't have that ability.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
We need a guy who also has the mental make-up and poise for QB. Unfortunately, BS just doesn't have that. A guy who sees the field, gets the play off in time and so on. I want someone who gives the defense fits in game prep because he can check off receivers - move in the pocket in subtle ways to avoid a rush - thus helping not hurting the blocks of the linemen.
Additionally, you a QB needs to be able to throw the ball deep, with accuracy and at a decent velocity or touch depending on what a play calls for. BS unfortunately doesn't have that ability.

So, Tom Brady?

Reaction Score
We need a guy who didn't come from a P5 where they evaluated him and basically said you don't have the skills to play QB and then UConn somehow thinks it has better resources to prove them wrong. If you take transfers for QB at least take ones where the player was a QB on the roster.

Reaction Score
Can you name the last freshman recruit that started more than half the games at QB in his senior season?

Yes, we should recruit as many QB as we can. We have yet to find a good one out of HS that panned out.
Dan O

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Amazing to this day what the hell the guy ever saw in the McEntee to put him on the field without a couple of QB's being injured. Was the beginning of a long draught at the QB position which lives on. Up to Diaco to find the next one who can make an impact. Love the toughness of Shireffs and thought we'd see improvement, but he's not the answer either. Watch all the games, you know you need a slinger or an athlete who can sling enough. We'll see!

Pasqualoni apparently watched a continuous loop of that video Johnny Mac made of trick passes, including throwing footballs into garbage cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom