OT: - Holly Warlick has competition for clueless coach at UTenn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Holly Warlick has competition for clueless coach at UTenn

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Looks like Game 2 has been decided in the top of the 1st. :eek:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Looks like Game 2 has been decided in the top of the 1st. :eek:

Oops, not so fast. Man, that was strike 3 that the ump called a ball. Next pitch over the center field wall for a 2 run dinger. This is a very different game than last night already.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
What do you think about King pitching again tonight? They said she hasn't pitched 4 days in a row all year.

Alvelo looked really good...until that long ball. Same player that was the hero yesterday.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
What do you think about King pitching again tonight? They said she hasn't pitched 4 days in a row all year.

Alvelo looked really good...until that long ball. Same player that was the hero yesterday.
I thought Hanson should have started even though I'm not sure if she has had a stellar post season.

OOPS, it's a ballgame after all, maybe it's just gonna be a slugfest????

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
FSU just took the lead 4-3. Might have to quit watching, not sure my nerves can take it.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Still not watching. 8-3 after 5 innings. Alvelo got rocked and was pulled for Plain. Gabbie struggled yesterday but still held FSU to 1 run. I'm disappointed for UW but congrats to FSU. They've earned it. They've bee on a mission since losing their first game in OKC.

Reaction Score
Still not watching. 8-3 after 5 innings. Alvelo got rocked and was pulled for Plain. Gabbie struggled yesterday but still held FSU to 1 run. I'm disappointed for UW but congrats to FSU. They've earned it. They've bee on a mission since losing their first game in OKC.

shocked that FSU has dominated Washington pitching.........half their line up hit well under .300 for the season yet they are battering those two great pitchers......unless something drastic happens the FSU mojo wins out........

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
yet they are battering those two great pitchers

It was really only Alvelo that got battered. Plain gave up 1 run in a complete game in game 1 and 1 run after coming in w/ 1 out in the 4th.

FSU did some damage against UCLA's pitcher too, who was the National POY. The playoffs are funny. What happened the rest of the season matters for absolutely nothing. Seminoles' hitters picked the right time of the year to get hot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom