Highlights from Summer workouts | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Highlights from Summer workouts

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Saw this on IG and I was like wuhhhhhh. If BY polls have taught us anything, if you’re 6’1” and young and at least somewhat athletic you should be able to dunk. Given that RJ is in reality only 2/3 of those things (I’ll let you guess which too) I was very impressed.
I'd be more concerned if he couldn't dunk.

Reaction Score
Wow only the Yard can take a positive one minute video and bring out the negativity. You got Akok, new faces, Polley and Whaley back for more, and all our other pups in action, and we're bringing the rants, complaints and even some arguments are breaking out.

This is one time that saying applies; 'If you can't say anything good, then say nothing at all'.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
UConn hoops releases hype video. Fans instantly declare strengths and weaknesses for all players. I’ll join in…Andre has become a worse shooter, so much so that they can’t even find a clip of him making a jump shot where they can find one of Matt G. Predicting AJ will shoot 5% from 3 this year.

(How did I do??)
made me laugh

Reaction Score
Concerned about Hawkins's and Whaley's abilities to make defensive plays at the rim from that clip. Could be a long season.
Its just practice and Hurley and staff are rolling out our newest chair version 2.0.

1626305775262.png

Reaction Score
Looked like Whaley was coming over for the double. Jackson getting doubled in practice is a great sign. Looks to be in phenomenal shape as well. Could be a special player for us this year.

Think Whaley was on the sideline there
I thought it was Whaley too, but went back and looked.

I think that was Gaffney at the rim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom