Highlights from Summer workouts | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Highlights from Summer workouts

Reaction Score
Andre with contested finishes? I like it. Looks like he’s the clear leader of the team too. Hawkins showing off a nice midrange pull up too!
What did AJ do in that little video that shows him as the clear leader of the team? Help me out with this because I just see another video to keep all of us engaged.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Awesome new hairstyle.

Hair leadership is underrated.

These things look outstanding to me. I mean who can tell it could all be the edits but we look like we are poised to aggressively take it to the hole and … actually be able to finish.

Oh Yeah Surprise GIF

Give me a big glass of the Kool-aid.

Reaction Score
What did AJ do in that little video that shows him as the clear leader of the team? Help me out with this because I just see another video to keep all of us engaged.

Awesome new hairstyle.

Hair leadership is underrated.

Clear leader, probably not yet

Hair style makes him look like a different person.

Dead behind the eyes look back and stare after the first dunk, like if you go up to contest me I will murder you.

Green light to drive and finish in traffic.

And yeah he lead the chant in the final huddle which is a leadership spot.

Reaction Score
He closed out the practice. That’s usually reserved for the team leader
Also, Hurley spoke last year about how Andre was evolving into a team leader. Said he’s a very vocal leader while James was more of a lead by example type of person. I am paraphrasing but I remember hearing that in a Hurley interview.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not going to lie guys I can't help but get more and more excited about AJ. He has showtime potential if he's an improved, confident, leader and go to guy for the team this year. Anyone think he can have a Rudy Gay type of sophomore year?

Reaction Score
UConn hoops releases hype video. Fans instantly declare strengths and weaknesses for all players. I’ll join in…Andre has become a worse shooter, so much so that they can’t even find a clip of him making a jump shot where they can find one of Matt G. Predicting AJ will shoot 5% from 3 this year.

(How did I do??)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Andre has become a worse shooter, so much so that they can’t even find a clip of him making a jump shot where they can find one of Matt G. Predicting AJ will shoot 5% from 3 this year.
Freescooter?

Reaction Score
UConn hoops releases hype video. Fans instantly declare strengths and weaknesses for all players. I’ll join in…Andre has become a worse shooter, so much so that they can’t even find a clip of him making a jump shot where they can find one of Matt G. Predicting AJ will shoot 5% from 3 this year.

(How did I do??)
Bad, ya did bad

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Not going to lie guys I can't help but get more and more excited about AJ. He has showtime potential if he's an improved, confident, leader and go to guy for the team this year. Anyone think he can have a Rudy Gay type of sophomore year?

I need to see him hit some jumpers before I'll believe he can have that kind of impact.

Reaction Score
I feel Andre needs to find his points in the flow of our offense, put backs, cuts, and taking a defender off the dribble. I don't see him dominating or controlling the offense at least not yet. I do expect to see significant improvement in his skills from his freshman year. I'll be thrilled if he can make a few outside shots.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Bobert with the slam!

Saw this on IG and I was like wuhhhhhh. If BY polls have taught us anything, if you’re 6’1” and young and at least somewhat athletic you should be able to dunk. Given that RJ is in reality only 2/3 of those things (I’ll let you guess which too) I was very impressed.

Reaction Score
Saw this on IG and I was like wuhhhhhh. If BY polls have taught us anything, if you’re 6’1” and young and at least somewhat athletic you should be able to dunk. Given that RJ is in reality only 2/3 of those things (I’ll let you guess which too) I was very impressed.
My first thought was they lowered the rims But seriously RJ looks in great shape. He will make one of the All BE teams this coming season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom