Here's what I know take it for what's it worth | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here's what I know take it for what's it worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I say WM let's P know sometime between 11/28 and 12/1...announcement made he won't return 12/2 or 12/3 and Memphis will be his last game.

Reaction Score
Don't know who to believe except for my own two eyes. Last year they said it's time for a change and because certain persons didn't want to beleive their own eyes they might end up presiding over a national disaster next week.

Reaction Score
what if we beat michigan? Then what?

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Whuuuu . . . . you mean two coaches who have been together for almost 35 years aren't playing nice with the first coach specifically hired to split them up?

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Awesome (and quite appropriate) reference!

Reaction Score
they almost lost to akron, anything can happeen, but yeah, highly unlikely.

Reaction Score
Whether people liked Manuel deciding to, or beng forced to, give Pasqualoni more opportunity to show evidence of righting the Huskies' ship, the former also allows himself some face saving over 1/4 of the season versus after 1 terrible loss, Towson. After what appears to be a likely 3rd loss, Manuel will have all the ammo required ... and UCONN (including the BOT - Larry "pushed the Pasqualoni hire" McHugh and even Pres Herbst) saves some face. Get it done, move forward ...

Reaction Score
Kudos to those who have the energy to even complain and pretend to be shocked and dismayed. It's one thing not to have talent and wholly another to have poor execution and no intensity. Any (I mean any since 2001) Uconn would physically kick the living out of this team on both sides of the ball, and we had few very underwhelming squads in the past.

Reaction Score
Most embarrassing.Home losing Streak.Ever

At least we have SMU and Memphis coming up.....

Reaction Score
Most embarrassing.Home losing Streak.Ever

At least we have SMU and Memphis coming up.....

We could lose to both if things don't change. Having watched Memphis/Duke and SMU/Texas Tech neither is as inept as us. After last night it became painfully clear that Towson was not an abberation but instead, it is exactly who we are. This defense is neither aggrresive or disciplined. No contain on outside runs whatsoever.

Reaction Score
The voice of reason speaks!!!! P will NOT BE FIRED before the last game. It's pretty certain we won't win 7, so Ward is presently gathering resumes and talking to people. We wiil have a new man by 12/20.

When a normal person discovers they are going in the wrong direction don't they stop and turn around? I know I do.

Reaction Score
We could lose to both if things don't change. Having watched Memphis/Duke and SMU/Texas Tech neither is as inept as us. After last night it became painfully clear that Towson was not an abberation but instead, it is exactly who we are. This defense is neither aggrresive or disciplined. No contain on outside runs whatsoever.
One of my friends who played at UCONN said it best ladt night..."0-12 is not out of the picture"

Reaction Score
As if the players would know that a coaching change would be coming up?

I took Nan's interpretation to mean the players are telling their old coaches how bad things are in the locker room and the word is spreading from threre

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
As if the players would know that a coaching change would be coming up?

If WM has specific criteria for PP's performance in order to keep his job and a timeline to produce it, I'm sure he's discussed it. If PP said anything to anyone, the secret is out. Anyone who's been on a team or in any tight-knit group knows how hard it is to keep a secret.

Reaction Score
Sometimes...new coaching staff can kick start a team going the wrong direction....It can create a sense of renewal, energize recruiting, and give fans hope.

Sometimes you even need to fire a legend...guys like Bobby Bowden. But when a team is headed in the wrong direction...you know what they say...insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately there is no one to replace Hank and let's face it, our defense looks lost. The way we passed on first and second down early and had success and then run, run, pass became our norm again puzzles me to no end.[/quote

Foley. Move Hank!

Reaction Score
No doubt in mind. These coaches have forgotten how to win football games. The Huskies are more than capable of being the second best team on the field in every game they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom