Here's what I know take it for what's it worth | The Boneyard

Here's what I know take it for what's it worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tonight topped it off how can u be in shotgun on first and then under center on 3rd and 5. I have to post what I know and for people that need sources it's multiple people close to HS football I also had posts taken down on the old site when I knew exactly what happened to wiggins (bbal) before it was out in the paper . Paul P will be fired after Michigan game TW and PP are oil and vinegar and WM is very aware. The locker room is divided and Weist was pissed after Towson and called a 45 to 14 loss tonight only because that's what PP would cause. PP was also over riding offensive play calls versus Townson. Considering the change of play calling after the first drive Im sure it happened again. The only bright spot about tonight is we are one week until a new coach.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
let's hope so, but why wait till Michigan? Towson would have been the perfect time to fire him.

I hope you are right, but I think we are stuck with Pasqualoni for the rest of the year.

Reaction Score
Tonight topped it off how can u be in shotgun on first and then under center on 3rd and 5. I have to post what I know and for people that need sources it's multiple people close to HS football I also had posts taken down on the old site when I knew exactly what happened to wiggins (bbal) before it was out in the paper . Paul P will be fired after Michigan game TW and PP are oil and vinegar and WM is very aware. The locker room is divided and Weist was pissed after Towson and called a 45 to 14 loss tonight only because that's what PP would cause. PP was also over riding offensive play calls versus Townson. Considering the change of play calling after the first drive Im sure it happened again. The only bright spot about tonight is we are one week until a new coach.

I am gleefully grasping at the straw you are dangling.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We all believe him because we all want it to happen. Reality is, PP is probably here for the year.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
PP was overriding play calls? Seriously? That cant be true

It's hard for PP to override play calls when his lips didn't move all game. Seriously, not only did he show no emotion, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say a word today....perhaps he was medicated...

Reaction Score
Unfortunately there is no one to replace Hank and let's face it, our defense looks lost. The way we passed on first and second down early and had success and then run, run, pass became our norm again puzzles me to no end.

Reaction Score
I really want to believe this guy. Our play calling is very questionable. Make TW the new head coach. Please let PP era end today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
The reason I believe this is that you really can't see the difference in play calling between this season and the last.

Reaction Score
TW and PP are oil and vinegar and WM is very aware.

Whuuuu . . . . you mean two coaches who have been together for almost 35 years aren't playing nice with the first coach specifically hired to split them up?

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Reaction Score
It's pretty obvious that TJ is not calling the plays. What does everybody know is going to happen on first down. I don't claim to know too much about football but we are sooo predictable even Edsall knows we run the ball 90 pct of the time on first down and gain nothing. It is absolutely rediculous and if I was a pro gambler in Vegas I would be a millionaire betting against UConn in the second half. PP has no clue how to make adjustments....he is clueless and if some one could show me our second half scores vs opponents compared to the first half in the last three years it would be blatantly obvious that we SUCK in the second half and there is only one reason for that stat...PP...fire him NOW!!

Reaction Score
I can also tell you PP didn't make many players happy by pounding them to death during summer camp. Apparently part of the lethargic play vs Towson can be attributed to this. It was a boot camp like no other.

By the way, anyone notice EJ Norris wasn't in uniform last week and probably not tonight? Grades apparently...glad to see PP keeping that a secret.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I can also tell you PP didn't make many players happy by pounding them to death during summer camp. Apparently part of the lethargic play vs Towson can be attributed to this. It was a boot camp like no other.

By the way, anyone notice EJ Norris wasn't in uniform last week and probably not tonight? Grades apparently...glad to see PP keeping that a secret.

I heard Norris' name mentioned on a special teams play but didn't see him myself.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
After Michigan is actually the perfect time.

Completely agree. New coach to face Buffalo and USF, probably our two best chances for a win this year. Give the interim coach some hope and give the team some badly needed confidence.

Reaction Score
I heard Norris' name mentioned on a special teams play but didn't see him myself.

Odd that he would only be out 1 game for grades...but I guess that means they weren't that bad.

Reaction Score

??Listed in official participation report:

UConn: 1-BRADLEY, Dha., 4-FOXX, Deshon, 6-WILLIAMS, Jha., 7-GREEN, John, 13-CHRISTEN, Chad, 19-MARDER, Ellis, 23-LEE, Wilbert,
25-HYPPOLITE, Mar., 26-MARRINER, Josh., 27-CLARK, Tyree, 28-FLOYD, Jordan, 32-ASHIRU, Jeff., 36-WALSH, Matthew, 41-STEG, Brandon,
44-DeLORENZO, Max, 45-NORRIS, Elijah, 46-VANN, Marquise, 47-FRANK, Reuben, 50-BULLOCK, Tyler, 55-HICKS, Jon, 67-MUELLER, Adam,
75-HEMINGWAY, Xav., 76-RUGG, Zach, 84-LEMELLE, Brian, 86-WAGNER, Cole, 91-JOSEPH, Jesse, 92-MYERS, Mikal.

Reaction Score
The voice of reason speaks!!!! P will NOT BE FIRED before the last game. It's pretty certain we won't win 7, so Ward is presently gathering resumes and talking to people. We wiil have a new man by 12/20.

Reaction Score

Not quite sure how to take this one. Didn't Calhoun make his bones by making everybody throw up at 6 in the morning the first day of practice in the infamous box-out drill? But he knew when to loosen the reins and when to go to the whip which I suppose is an art and, if the above is true, beyond PP's capability.

Year 1 is when you're supposed to go all Junction Boys, not year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom