OT: - Hats off to Tom Brady | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT: Hats off to Tom Brady

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Legendary career. On par with MJ. The best game manager, on the field coach, in sports history. Will make a great coach one day.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
2AEF9D53-32E2-4A61-BC32-6A6D0E33AAED.jpeg

Reaction Score
Wtf! I have no negative words against Brady and his play. Lifelong pats fan. To see him win the super bowl without us is like seeing your ex take a poop on your exotic car, then leave with her new man as they laugh while driving away.

Reaction Score
Why is this hump Guapo tagging me in threads?
! I have no negative words against Brady and his play. Lifelong pats fan. To see him win the super bowl without us is like seeing your ex take a poop on your exotic car, then leave with her new man as they laugh while driving away.
I've got friends who were never Patriots fans growing up, wearing Patriots gear now celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl and bashing Belichick. Pretty sure they would go down on Brady if given the opportunity.

Reaction Score
The more Brady wins the more it helps Eli’s case for the hall of fame.

Reaction Score
Eh, and Bill Russell won 11 with the Celtics. So what's your point?
Damn forgot about that one. Another poster earlier said something like 7, let that sink in for a second. So, 11 let that sink in for a second

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Brady never had any talent around him in NE outside of Gronk, besides that one year with Moss. Now he has Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk, Fournette. Just insane firepower. Kind of surprised they had to play a wildcard game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Long time Patriots fan, Congrats to Tom, clearly the GOAT, but another game won by his defense, with help from the refs this time. He didn’t do much.

Reaction Score
Eli is totally overrated because of rings.

No one thinks Eli is any good so how could he be overrated what you think of Eli doesn’t even matter btw it’s what the HOF thinks I would say Big Ben is more overrated.

Reaction Score
Brady never had any talent around him in NE outside of Gronk, besides that one year with Moss. Now he has Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk, Fournette. Just insane firepower. Kind of surprised they had to play a wildcard game.
Yep, the best tight end ever and the 38 games with the second best wide receiver ever and all the years with arguably the best slot receiver ever and the years with the best defenses in the NFL. Poor guy never had anyone else around him.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Long time Patriots fan, Congrats to Tom, clearly the GOAT, but another game won by his defense, with help from the refs this time. He didn’t do much.
he did everything.

Reaction Score
No one thinks Eli is any good so how could he be overrated what you think of Eli doesn’t even matter btw it’s what the HOF thinks I would say Big Ben is more overrated.
Come on, Big Ben is way better than Eli. Eli only gets talked about because of the 2 rings and 2 Super Bowl MVP's. Regular season MVP and Super Bowl MVP should be renamed the QB trophies.

Reaction Score
Is he at least Giffey, or just Olander?
Haha, yes but it's hard to say he was anything more than an average QB for his career. The Super Bowls change the entire narrative and the QB gets all the glory with the hardware when it should've been Tuck or Strahan.

Reaction Score

When he had to, he did. First half 80% completion rate, 3 TDs, could've been 4 if Haeg held on. He was lights out the first half.

Second he had the 2 big ones to Fournette and Gronk over the middle. But they were up by 20 or so. They ran it. He didn't need to do anything. Dumb to put a SB win at risk just to buff up stats. THat's not Brady.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom