Hartford/Elm City Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hartford/Elm City Thread

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
God forbid if Hartford ever had an affiliated soccer team that reminded Failers fans of the Wolf Pack, am I right? LOL

I'm a lifelong Rangers fan, so try again. I don't care if they're Revs-affiliated NASL, wear blue/green or wear purple with pink polka dots in USL- I just want Hartford to get a damn soccer team that I can get season tickets for.

Reaction Score
I'm a lifelong Rangers fan, so try again. I don't care if they're Revs-affiliated NASL, wear blue/green or wear purple with pink polka dots in USL- I just want Hartford to get a damn soccer team that I can get season tickets for.

I want the same thing but not with a league whose future is in question. Remember when the IHL wanted to put a team in Hartford in 1997? That same exact league folded 5 years later with a handful of teams being absorbed into the AHL.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I agree with this. I had season tickets for the Whalers and the only team I hated worse than the Bruins was the Rangers. And I still support the Wolfpack. I'd rather not support the Revs but I will support who is there.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ah OK. Another out of state guy who think's he knows what's best for Hartford. lol
So wait....you think having the city that is almost bankrupt shell out millions of dollars to renovate Dillon is what’s best for Hartford? Last I checked, that’s the only way that USL team comes to be......good lord!

Reaction Score
And I still support the Wolfpack. I'd rather not support the Revs but I will support who is there.

Indeed. Unfortunately, a deranged group of people are going to try to "boycott" Hartford soccer just because it isn't "their" team and it isn't NASL. Their loss.

Reaction Score
So wait....you think having the city that is almost bankrupt shell out millions of dollars to renovate Dillon is what’s best for Hartford? Last I checked, that’s the only way that USL team comes to be.good lord!

Unless Bruce Mandell and Aaron Sarwar join forces to make something happen, then what other options are there?? The CRDA isn't going to recommend a league that could fold any day now.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Or, support anything related to a guy with a well documented record of previously using and screwing over Hartford? Go Kraft! ;)
I hate Kraft. But it was Rowland, who didn't have all the ducks in a row, who screwed Hartford. At least that failure got The Rent approved and built in record time. Without which I never would have been able to see Liverpool in person, making me the soccer fan that I am.

Reaction Score
Yes, Kraft and Rowland screwed Hartford back in the late 90s. But what happened in 1999 has nothing to do with what's going on right now in 2017. Rowland is in prison (again) and Kraft has no involvement with the Dillon Stadium proposals unless you want to count the Revs maybe being our MLS parent club one day.

Reaction Score
Nah, I'll just bathe in your tears when the CRDA makes their recommendation.:D
Not a single tear, just pity. Surely post-bankruptcy, ongoing delusional Hartford promoters will happily pay for your wishful desires. Or not, as the rest of the state once again gets stuck with more ongoing Hartford follies.

Reaction Score
Not a single tear, just pity. Surely post-bankruptcy, ongoing delusional Hartford promoters will happily pay for your wishful desires. Or not, as the rest of the state once again gets stuck with more ongoing Hartford follies.

He doesn't care about all that, he simply cheer-leads for the worst possible outcome to come to fruition. His Hartford sports-utopia would be if the Wolf Pack existed for ever and Bob Kraft to own a Hartford-based USL team.

Reaction Score
HAHA I'm flattered Jeremiah Rufini thinks I'm Josh. This coming from a guy who spent time in prison for holding up a Filenes back in the day, has an unhealthy obsession with a green whale, made an very unsuccessful attempt to "invade" the WP home opener in 2015, is a former WP Season ticket holders, and pretends to like the Yard Goats because it's the closest thing he has to the Failers. Need I say more?

No, but please consider taking your medication. My name is most definitely not Jeremiah lol. Whoever you are (Josh) please go take your garbage elsewhere. Like on a Wolf Pack message board.

Reaction Score
He doesn't care about all that, he simply cheer-leads for the worst possible outcome to come to fruition. His Hartford sports-utopia would be if the Wolf Pack existed for ever and Bob Kraft to own a Hartford-based USL team.

Yeah and the only reason you even "support" UConn hockey is because you wouldn't be caught dead at a Wolf Pack game. Funny considering you had partial season tickets to the Wolf Pack just a few years ago.

Reaction Score
No, but please consider taking your medication. My name is most definitely not Jeremiah lol. Whoever you are (Josh) please go take your garbage elsewhere. Like on a Wolf Pack message board.

Well if you're not that clown, then you must be Mark or Mr. @$$ Bonanza LMAO

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm none of those people guyblow, again go take your trash to a Wolf Pack message board.

Reaction Score
I'm none of those people guyblow, again go take your trash to a Wolf Pack message board.

LOL everything has to revolve around the Failers with you idiots, huh? Failer Nation only shows up to games when their dead team gets honored. I doubt you'd even show your face at a Goats game if they didn't have that stupid Failers weekend back in July. LMAO

Reaction Score
His Hartford sports-utopia would be if the Wolf Pack existed for ever and Bob Kraft to own a Hartford-based USL team.

That a fact? I understand you're a little slow but I already acknowledged that Kraft will NOT be the owner. Please do learn to read. lol

Reaction Score
WTH is even going on in this thread?

This would be Failers fans coming out of the woodwork and hijacking the thread. They pretend to like UConn because supporting the Wolf Pack or any affiliated team for that matter goes against everything they stand for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom