Hamier Wright to Washington | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hamier Wright to Washington

Reaction Score
Washington doesn't have an open scholarship for Jackson, but I think that ship had already sailed.

If he was going to commit to Washington, he would have done it a long time ago.

Not surprisingly, Jackson doesn't seem to have put together much of a cohesive plan in terms of his transfer.

I admit that I am a little surprised that Vance Jackson hasn't caught on anywhere. Enoch and Durham have both landed in big-time programs. Has the dad scared teams away? Is he waiting for someone other than Rutgers? What's his long game?

Reaction Score
Waiting on Mau to tell you how happy you are that UConn is a mess right now and to go cheer for PC.
The hissyfits are a thing of beauty. No criticism is ever remotely valid even if it's 100% accurate. Totally disingenuous.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wright is one of those kids who lost interest in UConn during the on-off court implosion over the past year

Please provide proof directly from the kid - thanks

Reaction Score
Just win and they'll be fine. A key year.

This 100%

If UConn has a good year the better recruits will start committing again. If we fixate on every UConn recruit that commits somewhere else it's gonna make a long offseason even longer.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Who knows the interest level, but I'm quite sure the Syracuse staff was on him early and I doubt we were. If I'm wrong, please correct me, genuinely, but that's my perception.

Is it good? No, none of the guys committing to other schools is "good," but I dno how early we were on him or how strong we'd ever be with him.

Reaction Score
The hissyfits are a thing of beauty. No criticism is ever remotely valid even if it's 100% accurate. Totally disingenuous.

No hissyfits here bass, just pointing out you are the most moronic, negative poster on this board. That's all, probably don't have to as it's there for everyone to see. Nothing good ever from you, you will hide if things turn I have no doubt. Pretty easy poster to figure out but hey everyone has to have a direction, some just enjoy it on the crap more.

Reaction Score
No hissyfits here bass, just pointing out you are the most moronic, negative poster on this board. That's all, probably don't have to as it's there for everyone to see. Nothing good ever from you, you will hide if things turn I have no doubt. Pretty easy poster to figure out but hey everyone has to have a direction, some just enjoy it on the crap more.

No. I am honest and objective. Unlike you. You got a nice bitchslap from Fishy this weekend, and it was well deserved. Why does the truth bother you so much?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thank God for Chillious! We are giving the hopeless and underachiever recruits a second chance at UCONN.

Reaction Score
No. I am honest and objective. Unlike you. You got a nice bitchslap from Fishy this weekend, and it was well deserved. Why does the truth bother you so much?

I didn't get anything from Fishy and I could care less if Fishy agrees with anything you write. Hell I agree with some of your stuff you're just a total idiot about it what can I say. There's delivery like a man and whining like you. I don't respect your way and let you know. I am deeply concerned but can't do anything about it so I tend to lean very positive about what will happen. Nothing else I can do other than whine like a little girl and prefer not to but by all means continue on.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Are we better off with Killings/Chillious or Hobbs/Miller.

Seriously. We changed course. Never sure where we have been through this mess of the last 10 weeks ... but a K/C finds 2 or 3 and we have a rationally successful 2017-2018. And we've climbed a few hard steps.

Reaction Score
""I have the opportunity to build something special with a future Hall of Fame coach, in my opinion," Wright told the TU. "He is an excellent recruiter who has been around a Hall of Fame coach (in Jim Boeheim). He has won a national championship and been to the Final Four. He knows what it takes to win.""

We actually have Kevin Ollie - a young coach who win a NC. Stock price on KO - for oddball exogenous variables - seems less than Hopkins. That's outrageous.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Are we better off with Killings/Chillious or Hobbs/Miller.

Seriously. We changed course. Never sure where we have been through this mess of the last 10 weeks ... but a K/C finds 2 or 3 and we have a rationally successful 2017-2018. And we've climbed a few hard steps.
I'd be willing to bet Hobbs and Miller. Chill and kill have done zilch thus far.

Reaction Score
I'd be willing to bet Hobbs and Miller. Chill and kill have done zilch thus far.

Let's try to put it in perspective for Kill and Chill. If everything KO has already undone is true then they've been put into a very difficult spot. If they help fight out of it, and we know we need to win in order to even begin thinking that way, then they will have done a tremendous job right?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not sure which bears more comment, a throat punch labeled a "bitchslap" or a bitchslap being complimented. If we're asking for more from KO (as we certainly should be), it's equally reasonable to ask more of ourselves.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Was anyone being heavily recruited by Chill at Washington?

Reaction Score
I didn't get anything from Fishy and I could care less if Fishy agrees with anything you write. Hell I agree with some of your stuff you're just a total idiot about it what can I say. There's delivery like a man and whining like you. I don't respect your way and let you know. I am deeply concerned but can't do anything about it so I tend to lean very positive about what will happen. Nothing else I can do other than whine like a little girl and prefer not to but by all means

Reaction Score
Calling someone the most moronic negative poster that NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES FROM sounds like a hissyfit to me..... what a clown

Reaction Score
Calling someone the most moronic negative poster that NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES FROM sounds like a hissyfit to me..... what a clown

Nothing good ever comes from your posts so grain of salt here nikster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom