Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 75 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

reading the follow-up tweets UK doesn't have an open scholarship. Zona's the threat imo, open schollies and they've also been hit hard by injuries, although I think the whole "he may take more visits" thing is just to try to keep people guessing.

The hometown of the news source (Hartford Courant) usually tells you all you need to know.

Reaction Score
Nick Young is your favorite NBA player of all time? Woof that's kinda sad in its own way. That's like your favorite NFL player being Richie Incognito.
Maybe favorite player of all time is a bit strong, but my favorite player to use in 2K for sure. And he's fun to watch play regardless of how good or bad he actually is

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It usually annoys me when posters beg the mods to ban someone, but the amount of leeway they've given JSM is baffling.
The problem with the ignore feature is all the people who, for some ungodly reason, feel the need to humor that guy.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It usually annoys me when posters beg the mods to ban someone, but the amount of leeway they've given JSM is baffling.

They've already banned him once. He decided he didn't care and made a new account.

Reaction Score
You might have a different platform discussion MID-SEASON. UCONN's situation is kinda unique: lost two of our top 5 players and one of our 9-11; and a very young developing base with no senior stars; and no real dominant play from the position/role he would most likely play.

Plus ... a 2+ year courtship with his friend Mamadou already on campus and a leading through the student body.

I am not going to predict he is here beyond May.
My guess is he will come but only to may........which will cost him some dollars.....his gam
You might have a different platform discussion MID-SEASON. UCONN's situation is kinda unique: lost two of our top 5 players and one of our 9-11; and a very young developing base with no senior stars; and no real dominant play from the position/role he would most likely play.

Plus ... a 2+ year courtship with his friend Mamadou already on campus and a leading through the student body.

I am not going to predict he is here beyond May.

I 'm guessing that he's staying here to may....then to the pro's........unfortunate because it wll cost him dollars.....his game will be exposed......not to say what the future holds but his flaws will cause him to drop out of the lottery maybe even to the 2nd round..........expectations are way high but he can be contained pretty well .....

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I hope this is just a fluff piece to throw people off his commitment here .
If The Bulletin says so it MUST be true
Didn't know Norwich had a paper anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member