Hailey Van Lith & LB transfer predictions | The Boneyard

Hailey Van Lith & LB transfer predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Since we're all a little hoop starved, thought I'd start a simple poll to see where we think Hailey Van Lith and LB end up. Simple Qs - first is if you think they will end up at the same school, then type in where you think they will end up. Abbreviations ok, as I'll clean it all up after the first one makes an announcement. Have fun!

LINK HERE

Reaction Score
My guess is Hailey Van Lith will go to LSU. Baylor was her second choice behind Louisville. I think she wants to run a team as PG and she wants to win a national championship. Mulkey will let her be her "fire-y" self and she's looking to up her WNBA stock showing she can run a team. Needs mesh well here.

Reaction Score
While I'd like to see LB at UConn, I suspect she wants to be on a team where she is assured of significant playing time, which is probably ND.

Reaction Score
Since we're all a little hoop starved, thought I'd start a simple poll to see where we think Hailey Van Lith and LB end up. Simple Qs - first is if you think they will end up at the same school, then type in where you think they will end up. Abbreviations ok, as I'll clean it all up after the first one makes an announcement. Have fun!

LINK HERE
Should have added Aneesah Morrow as well since she is a very big target also.

Reaction Score
My guess is Hailey Van Lith will go to LSU. Baylor was her second choice behind Louisville. I think she wants to run a team as PG and she wants to win a national championship. Mulkey will let her be her "fire-y" self and she's looking to up her WNBA stock showing she can run a team. Needs mesh well here.
Hailey Van Lith is not going to LSU. We can shut that down completely

Betts, my hunch is UCLA

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
My guess is UCLA for Betts, LSU or USC for Van Lith.

Regarding LSU, my bet is at least one of Hailey Van Lith, Owusu, or Rogers ends up there.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Betts started following a couple of UCLA assistant coaches on Instagram yesterday. Didn't notice that she started any other coaches.

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith - Baylor, UCLA, Indiana, Oregon
LB - South Carolina, UCLA, ND, Oregon,

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Her top 2 following are,
Ayanna Patterson and
Azzi Fudd ...:p
I'm not seeing that. At the top of the following list (most recent) I see the 2 UCLA assistant coaches. So, one of us is probably having refresh issues on IG.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith - Baylor, UCLA, Indiana, Oregon
LB - South Carolina, UCLA, ND, Oregon,
Oregon seems like a sinking ship right now with the defections of Endyia Rogers, Te-hina Paopao, and Sedona Prince. Can't imagine an elite level transfer landing there.

Baylor just added two small guards from the portal. Already have Jaden Owens and Sarah Andrews. Hailey Van Lith would beat them out; but, getting crowded at the guard spots.

Reaction Score
Curious if Betts wants to potentially play with her sister who is also strongly considering UCLA.

Biggest question will be where Morrow will go. That one seems much more up in the air

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith LSU and LB ND (if her Monther wants her indeed to play for a black female coach it takes out UCLA) as a package deal with her little sister.

Reaction Score
I'm not seeing that. At the top of the following list (most recent) I see the 2 UCLA assistant coaches. So, one of us is probably having refresh issues on IG.

Screenshot (45).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22