GOT Season Six | Page 51 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

Reaction Score
You are grossly underrating Septa Unella. She can get her freak on.

DW_zorro_5675.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ygritte takes baths. Pretty much the hottest scene in the entire series was her seducing Jon Snow in a pool.

1) Ygritte
2) Margaery
3) Talisa - she better have been spectacular in bed seeing as Robb Stark basically sacrificed everything for a few months of banging her.

Late on this, and I'm going to disagree a bit.
1) Margaery
2) Tyene Sand
3) Ygritte and Missandei in a tie
Honorable mention: The mother of dragons herself, and Ros, the forgotten early whore who was much better looking than Shae.

Reaction Score
I gotta say that it's Margaery @ #1 then a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap to #2 and it's really an irrelevant tie from there on.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I gotta say that it's Margaery @ #1 then a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap to #2 and it's really an irrelevant tie from there on.

Don't mention huge gaps, someone will put Brienne of Tarth on the list

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Who I would do before Sansa?
(we will stipulate the obvious Margerys of the world that have been mentioned)

Melisandre after she morphs into an 800 year old
Reek
Queen of Thorns
Osha
Sandor Clegane
Brienne
Yara
Shaggy Dog

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Who I would do before Sansa?
(we will stipulate the obvious Margerys of the world that have been mentioned)

Melisandre after she morphs into an 800 year old
Reek
Queen of Thorns
Osha
Sandor Clegane
Brienne
Yara
Shaggy Dog

With a time machine back about 50 years, the Queen of Thorns might well top the overall list (assuming the same actress).

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'll always have a soft spot for Melisandre because her lookalike lived in my complex a few years ago.. Sigh, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take :(
Necklace Melisandre, orrrrr....?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm with August. Reminds me of the witch in Snow White. I don't think the years will be kind. You guys are buying at the top of the market.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm with August. Reminds me of the witch in Snow White. I don't think the years will be kind. You guys are buying at the top of the market.

In a market that ain't all that high for some.

Reaction Score

I don't think the years will be kind? Who the hell cares what she looks like in 40 years? And, even then, every single schlub in this thread would give his proverbial left nut to sleep with her.

August_West

Reaction Score
I don't think the years will be kind? Who the hell cares what she looks like in 40 years? And, even then, every single schlub in this thread would give his proverbial left nut to sleep with her.
Post/avatar

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

In 40 years I'll be 90, so yeah, that left nut will probably not be chief among my concerns. One last triumph with a former TV star could be worth it.

She's a good looking young woman, and those shots aren't airbrushed or they would have removed the bump on the bridge of her nose and the small scar above her lip. But there are better looking girls at Ted's pretty much every day. And @August_West I thought your disdain was for Sansa, not Sophie?

August_West

Reaction Score
In 40 years I'll be 90, so yeah, that left nut will probably not be chief among my concerns. One last triumph with a former TV star could be worth it.

She's a good looking young woman, and those shots aren't airbrushed or they would have removed the bump on the bridge of her nose and the small scar above her lip. But there are better looking girls at Ted's pretty much every day. And @August_West I thought your disdain was for Sansa, not Sophie?

It is.
Im am just anti-photoshop. it does terrible things to impressionable young girls in this day and age (Im a father to one) .. as they try live up to the fake, manufactured ideals they see posted all over the internet. so I figured an untouched shot was needed here for realistic balance.

Reaction Score
It is.
Im am just anti-photoshop. it does terrible things to impressionable young girls in this day and age (Im a father to one) .. as they try live up to the fake, manufactured ideals they see posted all over the internet. so I figured an untouched shot was needed here for realistic balance.

Just want to point out that photojournalists are generally prohibited from using "brushes" or altering the physical appearance of images. They are allowed to crop and use sliders to alter exposure, vibrance and saturation. The photo I posted was not heavily edited.

August_West

Reaction Score
Just want to point out that photojournalists are generally prohibited from using "brushes" or altering the physical appearance of images. They are allowed to crop and use sliders to alter exposure, vibrance and saturation. The photo I posted was not heavily edited.

the assurance of journalistic integrity of the Hollywood gossip news set is such a comforting notion for a parent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom