GOT Season Six | Page 50 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
1st of all I dont get tongue tied around girls or celebrities. How many people can say they kicked the #1 model in the world (at the time of the ejection) out of their apartment for puking on his chair and being a general buzzkill? I can say that.

2nd of all, I would relish telling Sophie what I think of her character and compliment her on her acting abilities for being good at the craft of conveying unlikability and patheticness to such a successful degree. Im no actor but I would imagine that takes some chops.
Obviously need more details on item #1. Please, no more details on #2, we all know that once you are an idyllic child growth is impossible.;)

Reaction Score
1st of all I dont get tongue tied around girls or celebrities. How many people can say they kicked the #1 model in the world (at the time of the ejection) out of their apartment for puking on his chair and being a general buzzkill? I can say that.

2nd of all, I would relish telling Sophie what I think of her character and compliment her on her acting abilities for being good at the craft of conveying unlikability and patheticness to such a successful degree. Im no actor but I would imagine that takes some chops.

You realize that having the #1 model in the world in your apartment is less impressive when she was vomiting at will drunk?

So when you run into Sophie Turner, please share the video with us on whether my view or your view of what will happen occurred. Because I'm confident where the smart money will be.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Obviously need more details on item #1. Please, no more details on #2, we all know that once you are an idyllic child growth is impossible.;)

number 1 would cause me to expose worse stuff about myself than I do in the pool even. I gotta draw the line somewhere.

August_West

Reaction Score
You realize that having the #1 model in the world in your apartment is less impressive when she was vomiting at will drunk?

So when you run into Sophie Turner, please share the video with us on whether my view or your view of what will happen occurred. Because I'm confident where the smart money will be.

I would be happy to if that ever happens. I would dig meeting sophie and chewing the fat.
People need to remember I dislike Sophies character, I dont dislike Sophie. You guys realize there is a difference between the two, right? :)

Celebrities are people, there is no reason to be any different around them. I got invited into Jerry Garcias suite one time (at the old Summit in Hartford) because one of my friends made a joke after Jerry asked him if he wanted to carry his briefcase, my friend said " F off, carry it yourself you lazy S" . Jerry laughed his butt off and invited us to his room to hang. He liked a good sense of humor and conversation, not people stammering around wide eyed treating him like a god. Most celebrities are like that Ive found.

also, she wasnt drunk. well maybe she was actually, too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
number 1 would cause me to expose worse stuff about myself than I do in the pool even. I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Ahh but that makes it pretty impossible to verify. I think Gisele has been the #1 model for at least a decade. Before that we'd be looking at someone like Heidi Klum maybe.
I'm guessing Cara Delevingne since she looks like someone who'd be a pain in the ass and puke in your chair.

August_West

Reaction Score
Ahh but that makes it pretty impossible to verify. I think Gisele has been the #1 model for at least a decade. Before that we'd be looking at someone like Heidi Klum maybe.
I'm guessing Cara Delevingne since she looks like someone who'd be a pain in the ass and puke in your chair.

nope to all 3.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
And then the lies come? What makes you think if Sophie Turner was flirting with him he'd be able to get words out of his mouth?

By the way -- you know that if you post a desire on a bulletin board it's no longer a "secret desire," correct?

He wouldn't have to say a word; he could just pull out the picture of himself wearing a skirt. Sophie would melt right in front of him.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Young dude right there. I assume we are talking Janice Dickenson, Twiggy, Grace Jones era. The behavior seems about right for that time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Young dude right there. I assume we are talking Janice Dickenson, Twiggy, Grace Jones era. The behavior seems about right for that time.

Me? I turn 50 this year, but didn't think August was old enough for that.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Every thriller has to have a point when the options narrow and some dramatic action fuels the ending. That's where we are here. This thing has two more seasons, tops. It could end next year, if Dany and Jon align by midseason, with the second half the war against the Night King and the dead.

I find birth = destiny plots tedious, and probably would not start the books today if I had realized where the plot was going to end up.

August_West

Reaction Score

LOL. Thats pretty good. Twiggy? Im not THAT old.

think early/mid 90's NYC scene. For those who have read my self humiliating drivel this shouldnt be that hard to figure it out. Or maybe it is and I just have blinders thinking everyone knows this person and her legend. anyway thats as far as Im going to hint

August_West

Reaction Score
Me? I turn 50 this year, but didn't think August was old enough for that.
we are about the same age then. Im 9 months from 50

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And then the lies come? What makes you think if Sophie Turner was flirting with him he'd be able to get words out of his mouth?

What's the point of discussing women hitting on August? It's an unreal hypothetical.

Reaction Score
At this point in the story I have enjoyed the changes that have occurred in the remaining characters personalities, especially the Stark characters. Sophie has done a good job with her character and the writers have brought it along to a place where she may have a say in how things work out as this story heads to a climax. Arya is still rebellious but now has new powers and John Snow is the good guy but has learned that it may still not be enough. Bringing this story to a close without Tyrion and Varys would have been a mistake, their dialogue has been awesome. There are quite a few things up in the air, the Hound, the Brotherhood, Littlefinger, Euron, the Mountain, the Stone people, Jorah Mormont, Dorne, the Martells, Littlefinger, wildfire, Theon and Yara, 2 direwolves, and the Night King and his army. You rewatch Hardhome and the last 3 episodes from this year and it has been a nice distraction from the real world.

August_West

Reaction Score
89698f76e17ef56aacab980198d797ce.jpg

Reaction Score

200w_d-1.gif

August_West

Reaction Score
If there was a ranking of how I think various Game of Thrones female characters would be in the sack, Sansa would be pretty close to the bottom of the list. Ygritte would be #1.

Agree that Sansa would be a Dead fish 100%. I'd place her right behind Septa Unella.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If there was a ranking of how I think various Game of Thrones female characters would be in the sack, Sansa would be pretty close to the bottom of the list. Ygritte would be #1.

I've gonna go and give it to Shae. She's a professional after all, and apparently a damn good one. Probably smells better than Ygritte too.

EDIT: Scratch that. Queen of Thorns would rip your d!@k off.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I've gonna go and give it to Shae. She's a professional after all, and apparently a damn good one. Probably smells better than Ygritte too.

EDIT: Scratch that. Queen of Thorns would rip your d!@k off.

Ygritte takes baths. Pretty much the hottest scene in the entire series was her seducing Jon Snow in a pool.

1) Ygritte
2) Margaery
3) Talisa - she better have been spectacular in bed seeing as Robb Stark basically sacrificed everything for a few months of banging her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom