GoT Season Seven | Page 25 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I have a separate pc for this kind of stuff. Everyone should have one.
IS it on it's own isolated internet connection or your shared household connection.

Welcome to the joys of undetected east/west infections.

If you need me to repair for you I have a special rate for wall st types

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Top 5? Battle of the Bastards, Hardhomme, Red Wedding, Ned losing his head while Arya was there, No One. Thoughts?

The Battle at Castle Black is Top 3. The Battle of Blackwater would challenge for Top 5.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't know about the whole episode, but that action sequence was right up there with Battle of the Bastards and Hardhome.

I was so damn scared that Jamie and Bronn were going to die,especially Bronn when he got pinned down by that Dothraki. Thank god they're both still kicking.

Reaction Score
There were multiple highlights in this episode, outside of the battle. Arya sparring with Brienne, Bran mentioning Arya's list after Sansa thought Arya was joking, Bran spooking the S out of Littlefinger with his chaos ladder line.

Is Jaime going to be captured again? Gotta think that he is going to have a difficult time resurfacing on his own with the heavy armor.

My only gripe is with the crossbow. The dragons have been prefigured as an unstoppable beast and Cybrun is a legit mad genius capable of creating zombies and the secret weapon is a medium sized crossbow that somehow Bronn is able to wield for minutes without any resistance in the middle of a chaotic battle.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm no battle field expert, although I did dominate you lot in Risk a few years ago, but why in hell would you charge a line of spears on horseback when you can just let the dragon whack the crap out of everything and then just ride in and clean up?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Two other thoughts:

1) Jamie is in a full suit of armor - - Bronn had better go down and get him, because he's not going to be able to pull himself up from the bottom of that lake in that kind of weight.

2) Right at the end of the scene where Arya and Brienne sparred (amazing, BTW) when Littlefinger was looking down at Arya, did I hear a crow? Is Littlefinger sending updates to Cersei?

Reaction Score
Loved the Arya and Brienne training session, I knew Arya has become a bad assassin, but her sword fighting skills are very fun to watch.

Edit: What was with Littlefingers smirking during that scene.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
What a strange feeling watching that battle hoping Bron would be ok but also hoping Drogon would be safe too.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Absolutely loving Davos' old lecherous side. Man has been too long with a safe port in the storm.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
What a strange feeling watching that battle hoping Bron would be ok but also hoping Drogon would be safe too.

Yep, that's exactly what the showrunners were going for. They're fully aware everybody loves both.

Reaction Score
Top 5 is a high bar but yah, this was excellent.

I was disappointed. Realistically, it was a solid episode, but . . . expectations. This early release thing messed with my viewership. Waylon named it Top 5, and as much as I loathe Waylon on the Cesspool l, I respect him over here, so my expectations soared. I was ready for everyone and their mother to die.

Shame no one did.

Reaction Score
Loved the Arya and Brienne training session, I knew Arya has become a bad assassin, but her sword fighting skills are very fun to watch.

The Arya scenes continue to be my favorite. She has always been the best Stark. Never disappointed me even once.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I was disappointed. Realistically, it was a solid episode, but . . . expectations. This early release thing messed with my viewership. Waylon named it Top 5, and as much as I loathe Waylon on the Cesspool l, I respect him over here, so my expectations soared. I was ready for everyone and their mother to die.

Shame no one did.

This is why listening to these heathens brings nothing but heartache. Where's my firing squad?!

Reaction Score
This is why listening to these heathens brings nothing but heartache. Where's my -ing firing squad?!

Yeah, I am going to have to stay away after say Tuesday and then return on Sunday nights.

Reaction Score
For the record . . . last week's trade of Casterly Rock and Highgarden was a wash. Like I said. See now? Jamie Lannister is a loser. Taking his assessment of the state of things at face value is always a foolish move.

Reaction Score

I thought is was him seeing he is now in Winterfell with 2 world class killers who don't seem to like him very much.

Great episode. I wouldn't call it to 5, but as said above...that is a lofty standard.

I am convinced Ayra is to kill Sansa.

Danni was great, but she is a terrible tactician. She could have save a lot of troops if she had simply swooped in from behind as they Lanisters were preparing for the horde.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I thought is was him seeing he is now in Winterfell with 2 world class killers who don't seem to like him very much.

Great episode. I wouldn't call it to 5, but as said above...that is a lofty standard.

I am convinced Ayra is to kill Sansa.

Danni was great, but she is a terrible tactician. She could have save a lot of troops if she had simply swooped in from behind as they Lanisters were preparing for the horde.
Don't agree on Arya killing Sansa... but Littlefinger though... he's gonna have to go before long.

Reaction Score
Dothraki comment to Tyrion that his people can't fight seemed a little comical. Let's see a dragon fire burn the Dothraki horse charge and see how they fair after that. I don't think that was a fair assessment of a lannister vs dothraki battle, Tyrion should have pointed that out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom