Goodman at it again | The Boneyard

Goodman at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Goodman on twitter comparing UCONN fan base to NC state. Also says Ollie needs to win with his own recruits.

I personally can't wait for Ollie to make this dude eat crow....

all we do is win!!

U

UCONNfan1

Goodman on twitter comparing UCONN fan base to NC state. Also says Ollie needs to win with his own recruits.

all we do is win!!
Yawn. So tired of that. I mean no offense to JC whatsoever, but I'm not sure his style would have worked the past 2 years and I don't think he could have taken this team to the 4th title like Ollie did. They are such different styles and different approaches, but asshats like Goodman and whoever else can piss and moan all they want - there's a reason Ollie was being courted by NBA teams and a reason why UCONN gave him a raise to $3 mil per.

Reaction Score
Also, the last two years that Calhoun was here, Ollie did a lot of the recruiting. Goodman is a lying sack of etc, and I look forward to his Stephen Glassing.

Reaction Score
What does that mean? Nc state?

BH_LMC.png

*edit* Just picture CJ Leslie peaking his head out and extending his arm out for Abdul Malik Abu.

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

all we do is win!!
Goodman suffers from UConn envy . . . (as well as Ollie peni$ envy!)

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
He is simply not a good enough writer to be able to write positively about UConn and get people to read his stories. The good writers find complementary and interesting angles. He can't find one.

Reaction Score
and after Ollie/UCONN wins their next NC he'll talk about how it will become much more difficult for KO to attract top recruits once UCONN stops winning another Title every 4 years, or so...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I just put him on ignore since all he does is annoy me.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The back and forth between HFD and a member of our horde...

1. Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2h
    UConn twitter fan base slowly making their way towards NC State level.

2. Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 1h
    @GoodmanESPN you are one of the worst #UConn trolls out there. Your on @desmondconner & @BCgenius levels now.

3. Mike DiMauro ‏@BCgenius 57m
    @B1GConn @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner you stay classy, pal

4. Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 54m
    @BCgenius @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner and you stay awkward as all get out, pal.

Mike DiMauro ‏@BCgenius 51m
  5. @B1GConn @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner I see your liquor cabinet remains better stocked than your bookshelf

Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 44m
  6. @BCgenius @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner when they read your name at BC graduation did the announcement speaker studder?

Reaction Score
Anyone who knows anything about MBB knows that every kid that contributed to the NC was recruited by KO, period. 2 years ago, every one of our kids was made a free agent overnight and only those who bought in to the school and KO stayed. Shabazz, Boat, Niels, DD could have left, no questions asked. They stayed and recommited to the program and KO.

And I miss HFD on this board

Reaction Score
I'm in the dark as to why he hates us. Was he not accepted to UConn?

Reaction Score
The back and forth between HFD and a member of our horde...

1. [ ]Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2h
    UConn twitter fan base slowly making their way towards NC State level.

[ ]Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 1h
    @GoodmanESPN you are one of the worst #UConn trolls out there. Your on @desmondconner & @BCgenius levels now.

[ ]Mike DiMauro ‏@BCgenius 57m
    @B1GConn @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner you stay classy, pal

[ ]Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 54m
    @BCgenius @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner and you stay awkward as all get out, pal.

Mike DiMauro ‏@BCgenius 51m
    [ ]@B1GConn @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner I see your liquor cabinet remains better stocked than your bookshelf

Dream B1G or Go Home ‏@B1GConn 44m
    [ ]@BCgenius @GoodmanESPN @desmondconner when they read your name at BC graduation did the announcement speaker studder?

Okay so I admit I know nothing about twitter and tweets…….is this Dimauro and Goodman going back and forth? If it is Goodman should be ashamed of himself being an ESPN guy now……..very childish and really awkward for someone who at least thinks he knows something!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom