Gillespie with a nasty knee injury | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gillespie with a nasty knee injury

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've dealt with family who were Villanova fans. And that was before I had family actually graduate from there. They laughed at the "Patrick Can You Read This?" signs.

So, I don't care about Gillespie. There wasn't anything dirty or intentional. He got hurt. Part of the game. And I feel no remorse not feeling remorse over his injury affecting Nover going forward.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
doesn't look like Gillespie can put any weight on his injured side. not a good sign

Reaction Score
Jay Wright just said their team doctor said its a serious injury. Things just got very very interesting if that is the case

Reaction Score
I blew mine out in a pickup game, once the initial shock wore off I could walk around until it swelled up. His went sideways, no bueno.
I saw a kid walk off after tearing an ACL in a soccer game. Temporary mobility.

Reaction Score
I saw a kid walk off after tearing an ACL in a soccer game. Temporary mobility.
If I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure old Georgia QB Aaron Murray even finished a game with a torn ACL.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Nova without their team captain, Creighton without a coach(figuratively possibly literally). I like our chances.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I've dealt with family who were Villanova fans. And that was before I had family actually graduate from there. They laughed at the "Patrick Can You Read This?" signs.

So, I don't care about Gillespie. There wasn't anything dirty or intentional. He got hurt. Part of the game. And I feel no remorse not feeling remorse over his injury affecting Nover going forward.
my fan agenda is to win the championship.
'just win, baby.'
'winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.'
any potential team in our way experiencing the vicisstudes that can happen in reality?
too bad, u lose, and i don't care one whit, cuz my agenda just became easier to achieve.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
These are college kids, so this is a really tough blow for Gillespie. I don’t like his game, but he really should get a shot in the tournament. Hope it isn’t a season ender.

Reaction Score
Some early chatter from BB commentators that Gillespie might consider coming back next year since his game does not necessarily translate to the next level. Severity of injury may dictate that decision.

Reaction Score
Sucks for anyone but especially heartbreaking for a college kid on a team with a legit shot to go deep into the NCAA's. Only positive is that it's at a time when he can get a 5th year if he wants. Getting a masters degree from a good school is a nice +

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

I don't disagree but I think most people are feeling bad for him as a kid and a senior and being the heart and soul of their team now missing his last 2 tournaments. I don't think any of us are sad and lamenting Nova's chances of winning going down.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Tough break for the kid but he’s the 4th best player on that team. I don’t see it effecting their season moving forward

Reaction Score
Tough break for the kid but he’s the 4th best player on that team. I don’t see it effecting their season moving forward
It has zero to do with how this sucks for the kid. But he's massively overrated

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The key moving forward in the BET for Nova is how do they handle on ball pressure. He is their point guard per se. If we get them in the finals, I like our chances without him.

Reaction Score
You guys are ridiculous. Kid is injured and you, again, bring up how he is overrated and their 4th best player. Not only could you be more wrong, it’s insensitive and just a crappy thing to do, congrats.
He's not dead, or stricken with a terminal illness. He's injured and we're discussing how his loss might impact or not impact his team. The boneyard has become incredibly sensitive. No one attacked the kid and almost everyone wished him the best

Reaction Score
He's not dead, or stricken with a terminal illness. He's injured and we're discussing how his loss might impact or not impact his team. The boneyard has become incredibly sensitive. No one attacked the kid and almost everyone wished him the best
When Bouk was out we acted as if the sky was falling, so double standards. It’s not being over sensitive it’s just not being respectful and at the same time discounting his abilities because we don’t like the way he plays.

Reaction Score
When Bouk was out we acted as if the sky was falling, so double standards. It’s not being over sensitive it’s just not being respectful and at the same time discounting his abilities because we don’t like the way he plays.
We can just disagree on it being disrespectful. Of course it was different with Bouk.......we’re fans. And it has nothing to do with “how” he plays. I just don’t think he’s that good. I never fear him going into games, I fear the calls he’ll get

Reaction Score
We can just disagree on it being disrespectful. Of course it was different with Bouk.......we’re fans. And it has nothing to do with “how” he plays. I just don’t think he’s that good. I never fear him going into games, I fear the calls he’ll get
Well he scored 20 on us and iced the game so

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom