Gibbs arrives today, right? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gibbs arrives today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I understand Temery has to do what he has to do, and I apologized to him for my post, but if you're visiting this website from work on their computer, and not your phone, you already messed up.
Shrug

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Sorry for getting off topic here, but has anyone heard anything on the visit thus far?
Okay...so I am not sure who I saw yesterday, but I DID see Gibbs on campus today! That's about all I can contribute...

Reaction Score
Sorry for getting off topic here, but has anyone heard anything on the visit thus far?

Generally speaking, you don't hear anything until after the visit is over and the recruit talks about it.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I understand Temery has to do what he has to do, and I apologized to him for my post, but if you're visiting this website from work on their computer, and not your phone, you already messed up.

I visit from my work on my computer. The key is having your own office, with your back (and computer) facing the window. (Just watch out for the glare at night!)

Reaction Score
I visit from my work on my computer. The key is having your own office, with your back (and computer) facing the window. (Just watch out for the glare at night!)

You realize that nobody needs to actually see your computer to know exactly what you've been doing on there and for how long right?

For most people it won't matter, but if you can do the same thing from your personal smart phone, it's just safer.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You realize that nobody needs to actually see your computer to know exactly what you've been doing on there and for how long right?

For most people it won't matter, but if you can do the same thing from your personal smart phone, it's just safer.

I thought we were talking about the Boneyard? I really don't mind anyone at my office knowing I'm looking at a basketball message board. My only concern would be someone walking by a picture of a girl in a bikini or something (i.e. the most "scandalous" image you'll see on the Boneyard).

Reaction Score
Chief is having lunch with Gibbs today and then they are going hang out. Check back with his update on Friday.

Reaction Score
I was hoping for a commit post by now. All I'm seeing is people eating other body parts and people stalking. Ugh the BY sometimes.

Reaction Score
I was hoping for a commit post by now. All I'm seeing is people eating other body parts and people stalking. Ugh the BY sometimes.
Tomorrow is the last day of the visit so if you're expecting a commit tomorrow would be the day.

Reaction Score
Well I was hoping for at least a report on how he was doing on his visit. Where are the stalkers on his twitter account when you need them. LOL!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Hopefully, as entertaining as some of the sidebar conversation has become, we will get some real information (hopefully good news) tomorrow!

Reaction Score
Its the other dude he tagged in the comments, also, that's Enoch, not DHam

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Enoch is good friends with Andre, that's quite the mentor for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom