Gibbs arrives today, right? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gibbs arrives today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I can't imagine admitting to anyone that I was eating questionable ass, let alone posting it on instagram.
I ate questionable ass in Stresa, Italy. My wife wouldn't touch it, but my daughters and I all really enjoyed it. They didn't have Instagram then though.

It was braised in Barolo and then stewed. It's a common local dish in Piemonte households but you don't find it in many restaurants, so you have know where to look.

I'd definitely eat it again.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I ate questionable ass in Stresa, Italy. My wife wouldn't touch it, but my daughters and I all really enjoyed it. They didn't have Instagram then though.

It was braised in Barolo and then stewed. It's a common local dish in Piemonte households but you don't find it in many restaurants, so you have know where to look.

I didn't get what you were saying until the end of your post. It caught my attention for the wrong reasons lol

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Better to visit Storrs in the Spring, when it is almost pretty. Never show him what Winter in Storrs looks like.
I swear I saw a White Walker a few years ago while walking back to Garrigus in the cold.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I'm actually hanging out with Gibbs right now, unless he doesn't actually come, in which case I'm not hanging out with him right now and will tell everyone that it was a "change in plans."
LMAO, can we just take a moment to acknowledge that at some point today, Chief is gonna log onto the BY, excited to see updates about the big Gibbs visit, only for him to see this post? Like, does he just shrug, close his laptop and walk out of the room with a defeated sigh?

This whole thing is essentially cyber-bullying on a grand scale, and I for one am glad just to be a part of it.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Better to visit Storrs in the Spring, when it is almost pretty. Never show him what Winter in Storrs looks like.
Lol almost. UConn is beautiful from April-November.

Reaction Score
LMAO, can we just take a moment to acknowledge that at some point today, Chief is gonna log onto the BY, excited to see updates about the big Gibbs visit, only for him to see this post? Like, does he just shrug, close his laptop and walk out of the room with a defeated sigh?

This whole thing is essentially cyber-bullying on a grand scale, and I for one am glad just to be a part of it.

No, he just indignantly argues that he never said any of the things he said, and tries to keep the charade up. He's either an A+ troll or completely delusional, but in either case, I find it incredibly entertaining, quite frankly.

Reaction Score

Give me a bottle of good barolo anytime.

Reaction Score
That explains why he'd put it up there. I can't imagine admitting to anyone that I was eating questionable ass, let alone posting it on instagram.

"Questionable Ass" is a phenomenal fantasy football/baseball/racehorse name - Thank you sir

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lol almost. UConn is beautiful from April-November.

I always found the inside of Ted's beautiful with a beer in hand, the north goal view during a soccer match, the inside of Gampel, the view of the dartboard behind my door with a beer in my hand, or the pretty girl next to me while playing speed quarters. Even in winter, there are plenty of distractions.

Now when I moved into my apartment in Lawrence, KS and saw the girls from the Pi Phi house across the street catching sun in their bikinis, no, it doesn't quite compare to that. Nor to Miss Kansas in a leather bikini at our Halloween party.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
That explains why he'd put it up there. I can't imagine admitting to anyone that I was eating questionable ass, let alone posting it on instagram.
You'd be surprised, the line quoted on the tweet is one from a very popular song by a female pop star and the line is used by all the new age female hip hop/RnB music stars. Today's new generation of women literally expect a guy to "eat out of her ass" to get her attention. It's a new age fellas.

Reaction Score
You'd be surprised, the line quoted on the tweet is one from a very popular song by a female pop star and the line is used by all the new age female hip hop/RnB music stars. Today's new generation of women literally expect a guy to "eat out of her ass" to get her attention. It's a new age fellas.

Third-wave feminism?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well "new age music" certainly means something different than it used to then, because that does not sound very relaxing to me.

Reaction Score
No, he just indignantly argues that he never said any of the things he said, and tries to keep the charade up. He's either an A+ troll or completely delusional, but in either case, I find it incredibly entertaining, quite frankly.
Quite Frankky***

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Well they featured Allison Williams getting her ass eaten on a recent episode of Girls. Its the new in thing. Her ass definitely not questionable though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Personally I have great memories about winter in Storrs. I was down there earlier this year before stuff start growing and I have to say that the campus looks pretty good, imo.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Personally I have great memories about winter in Storrs. I was down there earlier this year before stuff start growing and I have to say that the campus looks pretty good, imo.
It looks great until the snow melts and there's sand/salt everywhere. At that point the ground is just a mushy soup for a while. It's generally a good looking campus in the winter before the snow comes and while the snow is coating everything though.

Reaction Score
I log on here to see if there is any pertinent Sterling Gibbs info and it's a thread about Sterling's little bro eating questionable ass. I'm mid 30's and still consider myself a bit of a hip-hop head but I'm glad I have missed all the new rappers rapping about eatin' ass. I'll stick to the 90's AZ, Nas, Kool G Rap, Outkast, Hieroglyohics.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
This thread has two very distinct conversations going on. One discussing preferences to the different Storrs' seasonal landscapes and the other about eating ass. Got to love the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
How about we discuss eating ass during the various seasons at Storrs? That way we can merge the two topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom