Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
This is my tossed salad of choice...

house-salad2-900x900.jpg

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Spotted Gibbs and an unknown gentleman in a booth at Husky Pizza in Storrs. Texting you guys from the bathroom right now. The only part of the conversation I overheard was this goofy white guy telling him, "Quite frankly, you need to work on your fundamentals." Gibbs arched an eyebrow and excused himself.

Pic from campus earlier in the day:
he-got-game-1998-hill-harper-ray-al.jpg

Reaction Score
This board (and this thread in particular) can be hilarious, and creepy as hell at the same time. But I know we are all killing time..at least for 20 more minutes..

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I cannot imagine what string of events brought you to that video. And now that I've watched it I might not ever be able to eat jelly or syrup again. Which I suppose is OK as pancakes are empty calories anyway.
It was an HBO special that I happened to be watching with a couple of buddies a few years ago. We have been quoting it ever since and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

Reaction Score
I was going to be up that way for work and was going to check out the store so I will check in with everyone. I know Sterling would love to meet me if I see him!:oops:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I see everyone's resorted to memes and youtube videos in the wake of the board disallowing g!fs. Such a shame

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Stop with the NSFW pictures. They will be deleted, and the poster banned. Send what you want in a PM, but don't do it on an open board.

Reaction Score
gtcam said:
Even in ridicule and jest, you hosting anyone might prove scary

Wow. Well done. You've really got a knack for this comedy thing.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Stop with the NSFW pictures. They will be deleted, and the poster banned. Send what you want in a PM, but don't do it on an open board.
Wasn't aware linking to a funny, yet off color, video with a disclaimer about the language was forbidden. Photos people can't avoid when scrolling I understand. Links to videos? Not so much.

Reaction Score
I think the line passing ribald has been crossed on the yard. Don't thinks it's so great. Now get off of my lawn!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Wasn't aware linking to a funny, yet off color, video with a disclaimer about the language was forbidden. Photos people can't avoid when scrolling I understand. Links to videos? Not so much.

My post got deleted and I didn't even post a picture or video. Surprised this thread is still here, to be honest.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Ad contact aside - Most people here visit from work. Most employers have firewalls and software that record attempts to access blocked content. If it's NSFW, it causes problem, like this I got this morning.

block.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel