Gibbs arrives today, right? | The Boneyard

Gibbs arrives today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Do we have an update? @Dove are you camped out in the bushes outside of the practice center?

Reaction Score
Do we have an update? @Dove are you camped out in the bushes outside of the practice center?
Which player(s) will likely shoulder the bulk of the time with him / is there a formal 'host' or two in typical recruiting visits and might this differ versus a traditional high-schooler coming to campus? Out of curiosity, does the recruit sleep in a dorm room where players live or how does that work out? Perhaps a UConn co-ed's instead?

Reaction Score
Oh no!

Broken Down Car On Side Of Road Broken down on the side of.jpg

Reaction Score
Better to visit Storrs in the Spring, when it is almost pretty. Never show him what Winter in Storrs looks like.

Reaction Score
Which player(s) will likely shoulder the bulk of the time with him / is there a formal 'host' or two in typical recruiting visits and might this differ versus a traditional high-schooler coming to campus? Out of curiosity, does the recruit sleep in a dorm room where players live or how does that work out? Perhaps a UConn co-ed's instead?

whomever Shon stayed with / was hosted by should by all means be the person(s) who host Gibbs

Reaction Score
Not sure who's is hosting but I know Sam Cassell is still on campus, saw him at Teds last night. So he is a possibility to host.

Reaction Score
Cassell would be a good host. he can brag about how he was just at a playoff game on a whim , chillin.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
BigErnMcCracken said:
I'm actually hanging out with Gibbs right now, unless he doesn't actually come, in which case I'm not hanging out with him right now and will tell everyone that it was a "change in plans."

You hanging with the too?

Reaction Score
I want RP to host him but I believe he is back in NC.

Purvis is back at UConn, I can confirm. He was hanging with Sam Cassell and either Brimah or Nolan (I didn't get a great view) yesterday. So I think Purvis will host him and it is a good thing that Drummond is on campus as well.

Reaction Score
It's Sterling...Instagram name sdotgibbs4. Sterling wore #4 at SH and sdotgibbs is S. Gibbs
The picture is of his brother Temple, though.

Temple Gibbs:
TEMPLE-GIBBS-140529-PRO.JPG
Sterling Gibbs:
STERLINGGIBBS6_11150.JPG

But that's probably good news, as it means no pinkeye for anyone at UConn.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
That explains why he'd put it up there. I can't imagine admitting to anyone that I was eating questionable ass, let alone posting it on instagram.

Yeah, I was scratching my head on that one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom