OT: - Getting married in 4 hours | The Boneyard

OT: Getting married in 4 hours

Reaction Score
Good luck. Stay in the moment as much as possible. Gonna be a whirlwind. Don’t get so wasted you don’t remember any of it like one of my buddies until he was puking out the window of his ride away afterwards!

Reaction Score
Good luck. Stay in the moment as much as possible. Gonna be a whirlwind. Don’t get so wasted you don’t remember any of it like one of my buddies until he was puking out the window of his ride away afterwards!

Don't drink too much. Enjoy the day.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Congrats. Best advice I have is to divide responsibilities up. When I got married we decided that I would handle the important decisions and my wife would handle the rest. It must be working pretty well because in 30 years of marriage we haven't had a single important decision yet.

Reaction Score
Congrats. Best advice I have is to divide responsibilities up. When I got married we decided that I would handle the important decisions and my wife would handle the rest. It must be working pretty well because in 30 years of marriage we haven't had a single important decision yet.

Yep...I get to handle the big things...like world peace.

My wife handles the mundane stuff...like where do we live, what do we eat, where do we vacation, etc....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
On the 14th we celebrate 42. In October it will be 46 years together. Forget what these snowflakes suggest. Be the boss and do things your way.

“What sweetheart? I’m on The Boneyard giving a young man advice. You want me to get off now and start working on the honey do list. Right away.”

Got to go. Good luck. Enjoy the ceremony.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When she asks you to do something, just jump right to it with no complaints.
Screw it up and she'll never ask you again
Problem solved
A past boss of mine had that philosophy. When they were newlyweds his wife asked him to change light bulb in and overhead fixture. He (accidentally?) turned it the wrong way until it broke in the fixture. They had to call an electrician. He closes the story with the line "Now she doesn't ask me to do anything" with a smile and a shrug.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom