Gary Apple, UConn, and South Carolina | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gary Apple, UConn, and South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All it's going to take for UConn to lose is for Dee to blow that whistle an extra time in the first half on Tuck or Nurse who both have tendencies to pick up fouls in bunches.

Can we all at least agree that the NCAA will saddle this great game with the official who thinks she's the reason people pay to come to the game?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
How many of you saw the loss to Stanford coming? Just wondering.
And far more recently, how many glooom and doomers were just praying that UConn could stay close at ND?

Warren Nolan index has a Nitty Gritty list that shows his top 10 teams having a combined 102-2 record at home this season, with ASU's loss to OreSU and ND's loss to UConn being the only outliers. Kind of like UConn's chances.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Can we all at least agree that the NCAA will saddle this great game with the official who thinks she's the reason people pay to come to the game?

A lot of Gamecock fans dislike Dee, also. As someone with a "Type A" personality, though, I appreciate her control of the game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
South Carolina scoring avg vs unranked teams - 82
South Carolina scoring avg vs ranked teams - 66

UConn scoring avg vs unranked teams - 92
UConn scoring avg vs ranked teams - 82 :cool:

Seriously, I'm not predicting anything (I'm a jinx, big time) but I give UConn an edge in big game experience and, frankly, coaching.

And triad - there were 6004 at Cameron; I think UConn fans will be able to beat that number by 3000-4000.

Unfortunately, only 3,500 of them were Duke fans :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA