Gampel Roof Renovation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gampel Roof Renovation

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You must have had custom-built cabinets. We are using IKEA roof tiles to replace the originals, hand-made by an Italian master whose name always escapes me.

IKEA is Swiss which is high quality.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not according to MJ...

hahahhahah one of my favorite quotes ever.

Speaking of funny quotes, I was reading a Mike D'Antoni article and he had a quote from Cory Brewer that had me bust out laughing:

Early this season, Brewer, who was traded to the Lakers in late February, took a pass on the baseline, drove, spun, shook two defenders with a 360 and missed a point-blank shot at the rim. "Coach, I did my thing," he told D'Antoni, "but then I got to the rim and just ran out of talent."

"Ran out of talent," D'Antoni repeats. "Best line in the history of basketball."

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
hahahhahah one of my favorite quotes ever.

Speaking of funny quotes, I was reading a Mike D'Antoni article and he had a quote from Cory Brewer that had me bust out laughing:

Early this season, Brewer, who was traded to the Lakers in late February, took a pass on the baseline, drove, spun, shook two defenders with a 360 and missed a point-blank shot at the rim. "Coach, I did my thing," he told D'Antoni, "but then I got to the rim and just ran out of talent."

"Ran out of talent," D'Antoni repeats. "Best line in the history of basketball."
Maybe that's what happened with Phil's 450 spin move.

Reaction Score
For those of you not on twitter, the Gampel roof is finally being fixed. Saw somewhere that it should take about 1 month.

There must be some alternative to panels. They never worked out and you would think the architects could come up with a better system for $10MM.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
There must be some alternative to panels. They never worked out and you would think the architects could come up with a better system for $10MM.

Probably none that will come with a warranty though. One of the vids medic posted talked about going with original installation materials it comes with a warranty. I wanna say 10 years but i might be light.

Reaction Score
020.jpg

The very first mock up. :rolleyes:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Holy hell at those pics of dudes on the roof. Not worth the 35k state d
Salary

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors