Gamecocks 2022, Part II | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
20 minutes of content. Come on UConn. Get with it.
Dawn used to do live streams like that, whether it’s practice or some other team event regularly. Before today she hadn’t done it in quite awhile. Nice to see her getting back to that because we’re starving to see this team up close.

Reaction Score
Dawn dropping a couple bits of news in the video: one contract needs to be signed before official non-conference schedule can be released, and Aliyah is carrying 20 less pounds.
This is the FIRST summer Aliyah has been through the off-season training program. Molly is so good at what she does. I'm ready for the schedule and the season. That schedule is going to be amazing.

Reaction Score
Dawn used to do live streams like that, whether it’s practice or some other team event regularly. Before today she hadn’t done it in quite awhile. Nice to see her getting back to that because we’re starving to see this team up close.
Starving is correct.

Reaction Score
Y’all see Kamilla running the floor? Lol she gone be apart of the fast breaks with the guards too!

Reaction Score
Also have noticed Kamilla and Aliyah in some of the videos running on the same team of 5x5. With Aliyah slimmed down 20 lbs she could slide out to that 4 spot against many teams. Also expect Kamilla's defense to improve over the course of the year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nah...we starving. Dawn does a great job of pulling everybody in. Believe me - we can't wait. LOL

I was gonna say something in response, but I didn't want to be accused of "hating" on our neighbors to the south:cool:

The season will be here soon enough.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I was gonna say something in response, but I didn't want to be accused of "hating" on our neighbors to the south:cool:

The season will be here soon enough.
I admire your courage to talk some trash in the Gamecock thread lol.. especially with a game on the schedule.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A massacre on the schedule.

brakes-slamming-on-the-brakes.gif

pump the brakes man.

Reaction Score
For us season ticket holders, we have one heckuva home slate. MD, UConn, Stanford plus SEC foes A&M, Kentucky, Ole Miss, MSU, and Tennessee. This is gonna be a nerve wracking schedule. And @triaddukefan If we go 9-4, 8-5, or 7-6....yeah, that better not happen.

Reaction Score
Clemson is the first home game. That should bring in a decent crowd.

does it usually? I have to admit it's not one I think about much.

Our win this year will even the series.

also good chance we get over .500 overall in SEC play this year though it could be tight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
sorry idk how scheduling really works, how does Dawn pull off so many great matchups where as Uconn basically feels like they have to beg for a top team to play them. Is it just cause of her connections?

Reaction Score

Our win this years will even the series.

also good chance we get over .500 overall in SEC play this year though it could be tight.
Rivalry game...Home opener with #1 recruiting class...I think it'll put more butts in seats than a typical home opener against an outmatched opponent. Just the name Clemson will add a few fans who don't typically follow the women's team. I don't think it'll sell out but I think it'll be a decent crowd.

Reaction Score
sorry idk how scheduling really works, how does Dawn pull off so many great matchups where as Uconn basically feels like they have to beg for a top team to play them. Is it just cause of her connections?
She does have a lot of connections and will do a home and home with anyone. We’ve been doing this UConn series since before we had any business doing it. The Stanford game was something that was worked on since the FF. I guess next year we will be AT Stanford, AT UConn and AT MD. :eek:

Reaction Score

Our win this years will even the series.

In WBB? .500? Put the bottle down sir. IDK what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom