Gamecocks 2022-2023, part two | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022-2023, part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been told she has been to SC twice but don’t know if either was an official.
Ive heard the same SC twice Tenn 4 times including last weekend & LSU 2 times ?

Reaction Score
This could be a game changer for recruits who are still undecided ...wowzers !
I doubt it’s much different at other SEC schools like Texas, Tennessee and LSU. There’s lotta NIL money generated in the SEC . The question is how much of it goes to wbb

Reaction Score
Anyone a subscriber to BallOut? I would like to know the scoop on Kitts’ recruitment.

Reaction Score
Anyone a subscriber to BallOut? I would like to know the scoop on Kitts’ recruitment.

CockyGirl, a poster on GCC, purchased a one day pass to read the article. IDK if she’s the same Cockygirl (lower case G), who occasionally contributes here. She posted the USC related info on their MB.
Said Kitts months ago gave a verbal to Louisville, but now they feel USC is the front runner.
Also said it’s between LSU and TN for Del Rosario. USC wasn’t mentioned.
Lastly, BO mentioned Malaysia’s OV‘s to OM and UF and they feel UF is out front. CockyGirl thinks that may just be b/c Milaysia hasn’t visted USC yet.

Reaction Score
Yep it’s me
It does appear Chloe is high on us. She doesn’t do much on social media but did make a point to like Zia Cooke’s tweet about Dawn Staley really caring for her players. She also posted on Fulwiley’s insta post about her visit to Ole amiss with a “naaaaaah” and she posted on ADR’s final 4 post saying she sees her at SC.

Reaction Score
CockyGirl, a poster on GCC, purchased a one day pass to read the article. IDK if she’s the same Cockygirl (lower case G), who occasionally contributes here. She posted the USC related info on their MB.
Said Kitts months ago gave a verbal to Louisville, but now they feel USC is the front runner.
Also said it’s between LSU and TN for Del Rosario. USC wasn’t mentioned.
Lastly, BO mentioned Malaysia’s OV‘s to OM and UF and they feel UF is out front. CockyGirl thinks that may just be b/c Milaysia hasn’t visted USC yet.

I wish we knew something on JuJu Watkins’ recruiting. Nothing whatsoever, no known visits or anything. I still think we’re in play though.

As far as the 3 mentioned I feel like Fulwiley is still in play because all the factors we provide and she hasn’t taken an OV here yet. I really like where we stand with Kitts and she’s one of the ones I want most. It’s not dire need for Del Rosario, I mean we’ll have Kamilla another year and Watkins is only a freshman so if we miss on Post this cycle there’s always next. Thanks for interpreting the article!

Reaction Score
I wish we knew something on JuJu Watkins’ recruiting. Nothing whatsoever, no known visits or anything. I still think we’re in play though.

As far as the 3 mentioned I feel like Fulwiley is still in play because all the factors we provide and she hasn’t taken an OV here yet. I really like where we stand with Kitts and she’s one of the ones I want most. It’s not dire need for Del Rosario, I mean we’ll have Kamilla another year and Watkins is only a freshman so if we miss on Post this cycle there’s always next. Thanks for interpreting the article!
Agree. Just ready for some commitment announcements so I can stop trying decipher social media it’s and likes

Reaction Score
Agree. Just ready for some commitment announcements so I can stop trying decipher social media it’s and likes
What’s the social media report on JuJu? Jolette was still following her Twitter last time I checked (fwiw) but I don’t do much social media tracking. Old guy here. Don’t wanna track teenagers

Reaction Score
What’s the social media report on JuJu? Jolette was still following her Twitter last time I checked (fwiw) but I don’t do much social media tracking. Old guy here. Don’t wanna track teenagers
Law and Boyer still follow her but she is not active at all on social media.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Hope they spent the same about of time practicing their 3 point shots as they did their dance moves. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom