Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else love the commentator comparing Boyle to Matt Ryan a couple times in the first half? I mean Ryan went to BC but ill take it!

Boyle looks like an inexperienced true freshman, but there is no denying he has a GREAT arm and really good footwork in the pocket.. In a strange way, a blowout like this is great for his development cause he will get a lot of passing reps. Hopefully his psyche could survive it.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we see something like that play this season.

Reaction Score
I think any poster who contributes to this board with actual insight is valuable. I might disagree with a lot of posters, but that doesn't mean they don't bring value. The only certain is that we all want to see this team succeed.

Whaler11 has been, by far, the loudest poster in terms of how bad our FB team is. Over and over and over how bad we are. Last week he was so off the wall angry you know he lost a bet on UConn.

This week it's just non stop. Like nobody knows how bad we are. It's sad really.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
well try again after that INT I guess

Reaction Score
Foxx showed some serious hustle there to make the tackle and strip there! Can't fault Boyle trying to make something happen there.

Reaction Score
Wish our DBs went after the ball like Foxx did there. Haven't we mentioned he'd make a great cornerback?

Reaction Score
Great effort by Foxx after not so much on the previous InT and against buffalo.

Reaction Score
Whaler11 has been, by far, the loudest poster in terms of how bad our FB team is. Over and over and over how bad we are. Last week he was so off the wall angry you know he lost a bet on UConn.

This week it's just non stop. Like nobody knows how bad we are. It's sad really.
You mean to tell me the team isn't bad. Please, enlighten us.

Reaction Score
Foxx showed some serious hustle there to make the tackle and strip there! Can't fault Boyle trying to make something happen there.

Boyle should absolutely be faulted for that play. You throw it away. We knew he was going to make some mistakes. That was a big one. Now he just needs to learn from it.

Reaction Score
That was pass interference rght there.

How did the ref miss that?

Defender just pushed the WR out of the way. Especially after the ticky tack PI call earlier.

Yeah the second guy basically talked him.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Good heart by Foxx helping to bail out his young QB who made a bad mistake.

Reaction Score

I mean, he was replying to a post about how the new coach was going to be able to turn this thing around fast because of all the great talent we have.

How can you say everyone knows how bad we are? Some people clearly have no idea.

Reaction Score
I get that you have flown too close to the sun to be objective about what has happened here.

But you are totally and completely lost - that my know it all a* points out realities you don't want to deal with is your problem.

To your idiotic post. Yes we need any and all fans we can get - not just the ones who agree with you.

"All the fans we can get" is why the ones that used to be here aren't. You like them because they feed your anger. Gambler's anonymous has a chair waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom